Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vs Vladimir in mid.

Creator: Babit May 12, 2012 5:56am
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 3:00pm | Report
Best vs Vladimir: Fizz, Twisted Fate, Talon, Swain, Fiddlesticks

These are your best bets vs a Vladimir. Other standard mages like Brand or Xerath will do DECENT. Viktor, Kassadin and Morgana have a slight edge on him.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 5:38pm | Report
Morgana has no edge on him at all. Kassadin just beats him in lane. Viktor is really strong against vlad; beats him in lane. Swain is overrated against vlad; vlad outscales him easily.

How would Twisted Fate beat Vlad? Brand beats vlad easily if he maxes out E and goes DFG rush.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 6:52pm | Report
I have to say I played against a Fiddles in top lane a week or two ago and I wasn't at all impressed. He did bugger all to me unless I stood and fought him in his drain and I was able to farm and sustain pretty freely.

I don't know if it was just him being bad though, I got the impression that he was desperately googling Vlad counters in champion select.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 6:57pm | Report
Just because Fiddlesticks can still use Bountiful Harvest even if Vladimir uses Sanguine Pool.
Swain has hardcore DoT Vladimir can't withstand.
A good Twisted Fate beats a lot of champions. Stuns and pokes, nothing Vladimir can do.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 7:07pm | Report
Fizz / Tryn with ignite.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 7:32pm | Report
Viktor, Kassadin and Morgana have a slight edge on him.

Viktor wins with the caveat that it's basically a race to the bottom. If you ever let Vlad heal up then you're going to lose; constantly trading with him builds up a significant advantage over time.
Nasus says hi
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 7:49pm | Report
Well straight up 1v1 fight anyways

albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 8:46pm | Report
I still think Kat is pretty good against Vladimir... As long as you have some common sense of not ulting into the pool and can last hit under tower for first 10 minutes...

Just personal opinion though.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 8:50pm | Report
Gee, I hate being serious on forums. Lemme share that expierence of playing ~700 games with that ****ty Vlad.

Personally, the only champs I find myself in a pinch are...
Malzahar.

Unless the Kassadin/Morgana/Fizz are SERIOUSLY GOOD at what they are playing they can and probably will be a trouble. But just IMO, Malzahar is that guy who always seemed like Mission Impossible to me, idk, times have changed, Malza got a nerfhammer to the face. I just remember that the first moment I went a milimeter to far, he would get a combo in my face. And that 5% or so out of my huge*** HP Pool is something that is hard to avoid, especially that avoiding his ultimate is les impossibru.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2012 9:10pm | Report
idk i pulled out fizz for the second time ever in a ranked game and went 19/5. id say hes a pretty good counter

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide