Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welcome to Solo Q...

Creator: Brentaxe January 2, 2012 11:10pm
1 2 3 4
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2012 11:10pm | Report

So i was casually laning top as GP when Wukong disappears. I instantly call 'mia' and mid continues to get ganked by wukong. He was like call mia! and i was like i did look up. He then he says whatever is in the picture ^.

This is what Solo Q is now.. call mia or i quit, im mid Yi or i feed, ban kat or i feed.

I guess it was half my fault because all i said was mia, maybe should have said 'TOP mia'/'WUKONG mia' and pinged as well, but i was just so preoccupied with last hitting.
this place is a dump
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2012 11:15pm | Report
Actually no, I don't think it was solely your fault.

When you say "mia" mid should actually look at their minimap for once to realize that your lane is missing and should excise caution. Their fault for not listening.

I don't even
Brentaxe
<Member>
Brentaxe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2012 11:23pm | Report
i guess some people just want an excuse for dying so they just blame other people. Which means THEY CANT DEAL WITH THEIR ****! DKGJKSHGOH
this place is a dump
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2012 11:53pm | Report
And I just casually report people who do that. I reported a Tryndamere today for jungling without smite. He also gave up a double kill trying to gank bot when he was a level behind, and since Tristana was derping to help him on the gank, Sivir got a double kill (after fbing trist under turret and sniping me) Sivir got a 5-minute bf sword. Unfortunately I forgot to report Tristana too (seriously it's sivir, who stands under their turret at low HP hurr durr), but whatever. It's one game.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 3:26am | Report
I ror everytime someone rages because of mia.

On a serious note:
As long as you care for those jackasses you won't climb in ELO or at least have a hard time. Just put them on ignore and play your game.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 5:00am | Report
Theres one thing that everyone here should know:

The team that has mates fighting themselves always lose.

I've played some rankeds where my teammates started blaming the others for their own faults. I said "stfu everyone, if you continue fighting, we'll lose. Its gonna be 0v10". They stopped fighting, we got an ace and the enemy team started to fight. Then, we won, and everybody was surprised that a fight can make you lose
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 5:34am | Report
Mia's are overrated, if ppl look at their minimaps mia's are not needed like at all... if u need to play aggressive, ask for a cv instead...

//"A guy who never calls mia's but only pings when they run directly towards another lane"
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 6:25am | Report
My strat in Soloq is being super postive, when a ganks appear and we win, then I say GJ *Put champs name here* and I keep giving this compliments, it seems to work sometimes.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod
Lolzork
<Member>
Lolzork's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 9:51am | Report
IMO people just shouldn't even have to say mia or ss. I think people should have general map awareness of what lanes are missing and should have wards around their own lane up. If you can't pay one yourself as top or mid laner, maybe the jungler could come in and ward a bit for you.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 12:09pm | Report
I will say I always appreciate MIAs and pings, but if I get caught by someone from either the jungle or another lane, I'm not going to blame my teammates because that's my fault for not watching.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide