Where did you first hear about LoL? :3

Creator: MissWitch June 21, 2012 8:17pm
1 2 3
MissWitch
<Member>
MissWitch's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 8:17pm | Report
Lol. I'm a gamer and my guy friend kept bugging me to try it. So I gave in and next thing you know, I started playing Ashe. My friend then bought me RP. I was curious and decided to research all current champions. The champion that seemed appealing the most was: Lux :P

So, I played Lux on my second LoL game for bots and got hooked!~

The End~
If you would like for me to review YOUR guide, send me a PM!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 8:22pm | Report
All my friends started playing it and at first I was like "This looks like an RTS! I HAET ARE-TEE-ESS!" then i finally sat down and tried it. My first champion i ever tried was Nocturne is a standard pvp game. I did relatively well (2/1/something if I recall) for my first time ever having played with no real instruction and just going by what the game presented to me. I didn't even know that you could activate Paranoia twice for the dash effect. >.>

Then I picked up Jarvan IV and started really dunking!
PsiGuard
<Community Manager>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 9:11pm | Report
I started playing because both of my brothers (who were away from home at the time) were playing it a lot. They were already level 30 before I even played a game and the only time I played LoL was when they were on. I never really got to play with low level summoners until I made a smurf account much later.

It really helped me learn fast though, I'm glad I was able to jump into level 30 PvP right from the start. I had played a little of the original DotA beforehand so I wasn't totally lost of course. :P

Not sure who the first champ I played was (though I remember playing Annie and Ashe), but the first champions I bought were Kennen and Shen.

EDIT: One of my brothers loved fiddlesticks and I was playing a lot of Alistar. Those were some pretty funny bot lanes.... :P
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig!
Embracing
<Veteran>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 9:12pm | Report
My friend pulled me in. All I did was play Zilean in 3v3's along with my friend who would play Xin Zhao. All I remember was him telling me to ult him when he goes in. Otherwise I just qwqweqeqweqweqweqweqweqw'd
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 9:33pm | Report
i started playing because the guys on mmohut gave it there highest rating out of all there games and i was obsessed with there videos so i decided to play it and i got hooked

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 9:47pm | Report
Former DotA player. I was intrigued by the cost of LoL and have never looked back. Since then I have gotten almost 10 of my friends to join and we play some kick *** custom games together on Wednesdays now...I love this game.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 11:11pm | Report
Former Dota based game player.

My story was

Friend recommend,Ahri free week

The end.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 11:14pm | Report
I started playing it when Chandro (who I worked with 2 yrs at a summer camp) told me about it [2010]. Wasn't really interested, but then some of my irl friends started playing that summer too so I was like w/e ok I'll give it a shot.

yep...

and lol I don't remember who I bought first but I remember I played Mundo a lot at first since I was like "hey he heals himself and has no mana op!", and then soon after I started to play tons of Jax, Irelia, and LeBlanc. Those were like my 3 most used champs up to 30 as far as I can remember.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 11:24pm | Report
School
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 21, 2012 11:48pm | Report
My friend came to visit from China and told me about it. As soon as I heard there was Wukong, the Monkey King, I hella had to try this out! My first game was with Fiddlesticks and then Soraka. They were my mains until I saved up enough RP to get Wukong. He's been my main and favorite champ ever since!

=3

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.