Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Where was my guide saved to? How can I find it?

Creator: Best of the 3 March 3, 2013 5:36am
Best of the 3
<Member>
Best of the 3's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2013 5:36am | Report
Hello Mobafire. I recently joined these forums to create a guide for a friend of mine. It's going well and I'm slowly getting used to the layout of these forums. I'd finished a few sections of my guide and saved it. It later closed due to Windows update and now I can't find how to bring it back up. Can anyone help me with that?

Also, is there anything you'd like to mention as a helpful hint in using these forums or creating guides? Anything will be appreciated.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2013 5:46am | Report
First, you probably should have posted this in the Support Forums. Second, it'd be best for you to check the support forums to see if there was a thread there that could help you out. To answer your questions:

Being able to find your guide depends on whether you were logged in when you made it. If you were logged in, you will find your guide by clicking on your user name, heading to your profile, and checking the BUILDS tab.

If you weren't signed in, it is likely that your guide has been saved to MobaFire as a guest guide, and you'll need to tell us anything you remember about it so that it can be assigned to your account.

As for using the guide builder, I highly recommend reading the BBCode Guide or my Making a Guide Guide.

With regards to forums, there are hardly any rules beyond: don't spam and be respectful of people's opinions. If you have any other questions about MobaFire, please post in the Support Forums, or check up the Frequently Asked Questions page.

- jhoijhoilion
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide