Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who's Your Favorite Champ? Which Champ Do You...

Creator: DemonSovereign December 29, 2012 7:17pm
SantaClawz7
<Member>
SantaClawz7's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 12:40pm | Report
Favorite:Darius,Renekton
Best:Darius, Renekton and Lee Sin :P
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 12:43pm | Report
i felt like sharing this. =3

Sig made by Tamy
shgmltjd
<Member>
shgmltjd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2012 2:56pm | Report
I LOVE AMUMU the sad mummy
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 2:53pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

i felt like sharing this. =3

All those 6's lol
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
SwizzNL
<Member>
SwizzNL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 3:10pm | Report
Favorite: Malzahar, because the feeling that you get when you E someone in a teamfight and it just keeps on killing people when it bounces is just amazing!

Best: Tristana, don't see her a lot in-game but I still think she is a top tier AD carry and she is still my first pick when I play AD!
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 4:01pm | Report
My favourite is still, and will always be, Trundle. I rarely, if ever have a bad game with him.

My best now is either Elise or Teemo. I have 55% + with them in ranked and around 20 games played each.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 5:15pm | Report
Seems like we got an ezreal syndrome around here...anyway

For favorite would be

Shyvana I stopped playing her some since i have been having so many stupid teams lately...and it feels hopeless
Fiora Rarely lose solo top with her even vs jax or olaf and i love her!
Irelia Crazy plays with her!
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Arcypher
<Member>
Arcypher's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 7:30pm | Report
Favorite: Ahri: Foxy lady who can rush to kills or to safety. Whatever floats my boat.
Best: Ahri: Can't simply get over the fact of how powerful her mid-game ganks are.
Siggy made by me. <3
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 9:00am | Report
favorites: Jayce, Kennen, Irelia, Draven (that order)

Best with: Jayce, Kennen, Draven, Irelia (that order)

just picked up Irelia and Kennen, Rarely Play Draven since I'm pretty much a solo top player. I think one of my first matches with people was last night in an ARAM with Havoc where I spent most of my time making really dumb plays trying to ride the bladesurge pain train to 1v5 penta and died instead :3. I ended something like 14/9/17 or something but the other ARAM team wasn't doing very well and we had a blitzcrank on our team.

My first jayce game and nearly every single one since then (save for like, 2 of them) has been a stomp where I start with a kill at level 2 and then snowball off of it. My first kennen game I was baaad I was like 10/9/9 but I inistagibbed the carry every time so my team could clean up.

My first draven game was .... oddly passive. I didn't get my first kill till like 16 minutes and it was first blood. I carried through tower pushes most of the game >.>
Ban out GoodPlays GG
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 10:08am | Report
My favorites: Vayne, Kha'Zix, Cho'Gath, Elise

Best with: Vayne, Morgana

I do terrible with Kha'Zix for whatever reason. The stealthy part is what I find hard most of the time since people will just buy wards and Kha'Zix can be a bit slow moving. Their are just moments where the team finds you out after a few ganks and start to focus on you.

Vayne is a lot of fun, you just have to have a patient teammate lane with you or it can ruin everything. Usually I get a ton of early game assists with her and Morgana.

-I'll ADC you l8er-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide