Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Who's Your Favorite Champ? Which Champ Do You...

Creator: DemonSovereign December 29, 2012 7:17pm
SobroMarlin
<Member>
SobroMarlin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 12:49pm | Report
When summoners bring up this question I always reply with something along the lines of that I do not main champions,yes I have my champions I would play over others but but i'm good with pretty much every champion I own...
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 12:58pm | Report
Which also means you're bad with pretty much every champion you own. There's a reason the best players in the world master a handful of champions, generally in a single role. It's simply not possible to focus on 5 roles and a ton of champions all at once.

You don't have to main any champions if you don't want to, but it will help you improve. Being a "jack of all trades" is not a good way to improve as a player.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 1:01pm | Report
Fav champ: Ziggs,

I dunno which I am best with, I think it is pretty equal
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Foo18
<Member>
Foo18's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 1:20pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Which also means you're bad with pretty much every champion you own. There's a reason the best players in the world master a handful of champions, generally in a single role. It's simply not possible to focus on 5 roles and a ton of champions all at once.

You don't have to main any champions if you don't want to, but it will help you improve. Being a "jack of all trades" is not a good way to improve as a player.

That doesn't mean you're bad with every champion, just not as good as you could be. Besides, having more champions available to pick in the best situations can sometimes outweigh you not being specialized.

Also, pros only play one role because they can get away with it. They will only play that one role in their (important) games. Players who play just for solo-que have to be able to play almost all roles if they want to gain elo.
__________________________________Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance of your ignorance is bliss._________________________________
GabrielPikachu
<Member>
GabrielPikachu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Mine is Wukong
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 1:53pm | Report
Favorite: Kassadin and Talon can`t decide who is most fun to play since Anti-midding is so damn fun

Best: Kassadin-I tend to do way too well with both(******edly well meaning I don't remenber a game with less than 10 kills lol) but Kass back in the days I could win most my of lanes even pre-6 and carry plain lost games out of nowhere
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 3:41pm | Report
Foo18 wrote:

That doesn't mean you're bad with every champion, just not as good as you could be. Besides, having more champions available to pick in the best situations can sometimes outweigh you not being specialized.

Also, pros only play one role because they can get away with it. They will only play that one role in their (important) games. Players who play just for solo-que have to be able to play almost all roles if they want to gain elo.

Actually, you don't. I'm not sure how, but I know a fair few people that have risen to respectable elos by playing one champion almost every game. I really don't get how they do it, but they do.
Example: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22910164#ranked-stats
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:12pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Actually, you don't. I'm not sure how, but I know a fair few people that have risen to respectable elos by playing one champion almost every game. I really don't get how they do it, but they do.
Example: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22910164#ranked-stats

So much Lux lol
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 5:23pm | Report
For me it is a tie between Viktor and Cho'Gath
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2013 9:40pm | Report
Master Yi, Katarina, Fiora, Tristana

Basically everyone that can reset cooldowns on kills and that deal tons of damage :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide