Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why don't people play...

Creator: MissWitch August 4, 2012 5:23pm
1 2
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:21pm | Report
Trundle is basically a champion who excels at nothing. He gets outclassed heavily by many top laners and junglers. As top laner he lacks burst and real sticking power as well a gap-closer. As a jungler he lacks overall presence and clearing speed. Adding to all this that he also offers no cc, yeah that seals the deal.

Good champ but very team dependent and heavily outclassed. Not to mention, pretty hard to play. Also, he's ugly and offers no good skins :P
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:28pm | Report
I love playing him, but in all honesty my other jungler, Malphite can do so much more.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:56pm | Report

he has his *****...

oh my god you made me laugh hard
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 9:56pm | Report
Trundle Trundle Trundle... why were you created.

Well he is a good counterpick, but there are better junglers that bring more to the table than him. For example, Nocturne. Nocturne can perform efficient ganks pre/post-6 and can assist allies with his ultimate. He counter jungles pretty well and has fast clear times.

Shyvana brings a lot to the table, but lacks a CC to perform a good gank post-6, unless she has red buff / Exhaust / Frozen Mallet. Burnout allows her to catch opponents off guard since it's such a massive speed boost. She is an overall good jungler, but lacks the CC to perform a good gank.

Kayle is a really good jungler, like Nocturne. She has fast clear times and is a really good jungler to use if you are just starting to jungle. Kayle can execute good ganks pre/post-6 and brings a lot of utility to her team. She can counterjungle pretty well and can support her team while dealing much damage to the enemy team. She is an overall good jungler, only think I can say is she lacks sustain.

Udyr... Udyr. It's like his skills were made for jungling. He can execute amazing ganks and allows his team to snag kills a lot. He has one of the fastest jungling speeds in the game and has everything you could want from a jungler: CC, sustain, consistent damage, etc etc etc. He is a great jungler, but doesn't compare to other junglers because his kit is so unique.

Lee Sin... this monk. He can execute amazing ganks and allows his team to grab kills everywhere. He can counterjungle with much success and has nice burst. He can do a lot of things that other junglers can't. He can support his team fairly well and can setup multi-kills for his teammates. He can steal dragon and baron with ease due to his Q and W. He performs really well.

I don't like Trundle, he can do things good, but a lot of other junglers can do things better.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2012 10:46pm | Report
Quoted:

oh my god you made me laugh hard

Wait,wait...wut?
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 1:42am | Report
Trundle is incredidbly fun, max q and you have great damage in gankes early. I say go for him as a jungle counter to the non blink champs top. He can shut down Yorick,jax, darius, udyr, ww, kayle, all those who need to run past his pillar to get away. Jax not as much, but if he expends his q going in he is caught in pillar. Great against many mids since they can't get away and HUGE in teamfights in the jungle.

Go in on ad carry, use q, decrease their ad. Split the team up with pillar.

But then again, he is not as useful against those with blinks. Against Ahri, Akali, Irelia, graves, tristana, gragas, the likes. His big useful ***** is not that useful any more.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide