Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

About the c2v thing, my input, feel free to...

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK June 20, 2011 3:32am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2011 3:32am | Report
I didn't notice what was going on in that thread, just read it now, and I want someone to lock this so more discussions and rage don't go on, but I just want my opinion to be known:

-Ya was kinda right.

-That recipe site is cool but, as Adon said, the people there are nicer and older.

-The ONLY way to fix the voting system would be to remove it and hire vets and other experienced ppl to look over EVERY guide and approve or not, much like solomid.net.

But that is what makes MOBAFire so special.

We aren't solomid.

What makes people really come to MOBAFire over LC and solomid, what makes us the current most popular guide site for LoL, is that the community can participate in everything. The score is the community's score, the guides are from the people.

Ofc a lot of the guides are bad, but if you want pro guides, don't come here, use solomid. Some of the top guides are OK to reference to, but a lot of the guides on this site just don't cut it.

This is really just to see what the community thinks of certain builds, and what the overall decided best ones are by the community; maybe not the actual best ones, but so be it.

unless we want to lose half of our community to make guide score *****s fappy, we will continue to work this way.

if you agree with me or disagree and want to let me know, feel free to shoot me a PM.

/thread and this discussion forever

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide