Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Stat/Difficulty

Creator: Zeprido December 18, 2011 12:15am
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 12:15am | Report
MDC wrote:

In all honesty it's uncomfortable to use that to measure the champs. Having to go to each page just to see some basic info about that champ takes too long. Now, if we would add something Riot uses, those bars with attack, health, spells and difficulty into the window you've linked. That might help to decide better

So, I'm going to tackle this with a suggestion.
When you hover over a champion here:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champions
or viewing an individual champion profile, the champions stat levels and difficulty should be displayed.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 12:33am | Report
You accidentally a tag there.

Adding in the "stat bars" seems a little unnecessary IMO. It won't teach you anything other than, "X champ has good skills" which you could learn by either, A; checking the stats in the client or B; Watching the skill movies through the client.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 12:38am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Adding in the "stat bars" seems a little unnecessary IMO. It won't teach you anything other than, "X champ has good skills" which you could learn by either, A; checking the stats in the client or B; Watching the skill movies through the client.

Fixed
Just a suggestion. Can you come up with any reasons why it would be bad? Having a hard time doing so or else I wouldn't have suggested it. I'm aware of other sources for it.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Legendarsreign
<Member>
Legendarsreign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 1:23am | Report
I think it would be useful for new players to LoL, yea your every day veteran doesn't really need it so much, but new players might not remember which stats are for which champion.
Interested in dominating with Shyvana? Check out this guide!

MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 5:06am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

A; Aren't those bars a little if not alot off compared to real stats?
B; Watching skill movies? You mean animations or watching skillful players play or how skills work in some video?
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide