Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Current List of Known Server Issues

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 21, 2011 1:07pm
1 2
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 1:07pm | Report
-Unable to vote on guides that already have one or more votes (it says "Already Voted")
-Bugs with guide publishing and saving - some guides unable to publish, other guides unable to publish changes
-Some posts result in a response to a thread ending up being placed before the OP of the thread itself (hopefully resolved, according to Matt)

Any other issues that you think are related to the recent server move should be placed here so Matt knows exactly what he's dealing with.
Smitty224
<Member>
Smitty224's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 7:46pm | Report
I had a question and I wondered if you wold know. If we receive votes during the bugged period, when Matt fixes it will those votes still not count?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 7:51pm | Report
Votes will count as long as it's not ignoring the 4 day no-voting period thats set when there's a new champion released. Of course thats no one right now, since Vayne is more than four days old.

I'm not sure if there's any bugs occurring with the C2V system right now, so can't offer any insight there.
Smitty224
<Member>
Smitty224's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 7:56pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

Votes will count as long as it's not ignoring the 4 day no-voting period thats set when there's a new champion released. Of course thats no one right now, since Vayne is more than four days old.

I'm not sure if there's any bugs occurring with the C2V system right now, so can't offer any insight there.

So judging from what you saying the problem is the guides aren't updating with the new votes. But thanks for the response, you mods are beasts :)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 7:58pm | Report
Main problem is it showing as "Already Voted", I believe :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 1:23am | Report
Vote issues should finally be resolved, give it a go :)

Working on publish guide issues.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 3:41am | Report
All three of these issues should be fixed now. Please let me know if you have any further troubles!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 4:55am | Report
Hurray!
They're working perfectly for me. Good job = )
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 6:40am | Report
Maybe it's still trying to fix itself with regards to my guide. Got a friend to log in on his computer under my profile and try to publish the new content, but it still remained the same old guide from ages ago.

I was not aware that my guide wasn't changing, and I have made plenty of editations since the last published version.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 7:40am | Report
I think I found the problem with your guide. It was something that was only affecting guides that got cached at a certain time, during our server issues.

To try and resolve this I've flushed the cache entirely. From here on it should work for your guide as well.

To help avoid this in the future I've also put a global limit on the cache so that no matter what, everything will get refreshed within 24 hours.

On an unrelated side note... I also fixed the "page link" bugs across the site. Areas that were showing more pages than actually existed (PM, browse guides, etc), areas that were showing "8 9 2 15", and forum threads that had a ridiculous amount of pages, should all be working much better now :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide