Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I am Disappoint! My Build Won't Publish.

Creator: Wolftone May 19, 2011 1:16pm
1 2
Wolftone
<Member>
Wolftone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:16pm | Report
I have tried many times to publish my updates and edits to my build of Vayne and it shows that the changes have been made when I log into my account. Everything checks out and looks fine. However, when I log out and view the build while not logged in it shows one of the earliest edits I made with almost 90 percent of my changes not added. I have constantly gone back to editing, saved the build, than hit publish and it says the changes went through. This is not the case obviously. Now I figured it might have taken the site some time to allow the changes but it's been two days and still nothing. Can anyone offer some advice? Am I doing something wrong? Here's a link to my build if it's necessary: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/vayne-the-assasin-carry-83118 (*this is in no way an advertisement for my build I seriously am new and want assistance). Thanks for any help you can offer.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:26pm | Report
Moving it to support :)

Also; Try hitting save several times, then publish. Also, Matt has informed us that there's been some cache issues lately (due to server problems), so if there's still some "hang-over" problems that might be causing it.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:29pm | Report
Known issues due to the server instability, give it a few days.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Wolftone
<Member>
Wolftone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:31pm | Report
Thanks for the quick response guys. I'll try and search for the issues next time before I post! Cheers.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 1:33pm | Report
;) Just try publishing again in a few days, it should be resolved by then.
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Shimapan
<Member>
Shimapan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 7:00pm | Report
I've been trying since two days ago, doesn't seem to be working still.
HeroHD
<Member>
HeroHD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 7:41pm | Report
Me too. My build is gettin down voted and I can't fix it!!! :(
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 7:41pm | Report
It's a server issue, and a rater large one that has to do with the recent server move. Not much we can do about it now, at least not until Matt gets the site up and running again.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 8:44pm | Report
Actually this should have been resolved last night. Try logging out, loading up your guide as a guest user, then log back in, edit, click publish. It should update properly for guests.

Make sure you wait for the message that pops up saying your guide was successfully published.

I will do some testing myself to see.
MisterChris
<Member>
MisterChris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 11:28pm | Report
I am still having this issue, on the front page you will notice in the little blurb that it is the edited guides beginning but when you click on the link the guide loads up as the pre-edited version.
Current

Underway
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide