Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wrong stats on Hextech Gunblade.

Creator: Searz December 21, 2010 4:49pm
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2010 4:49pm | Report
I've noticed that Hextech Gunblade still hasn't been updated ages after it got buffed. It's strange that the lifesteal and spell vamp got updated though.
It gives 75AP and 60AD. I would love to see this updated.

I did notice that Kassadin's Force Pulse icon is outdated too, btw.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2010 5:18pm | Report
Also wrong.
Making a new build.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2010 6:31pm | Report
Cursed Touch should say 15/25/35, not 20/30/40.

Why don't we just change the title of this thread to "The Official Database Mistakes Thread" :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 6:08am | Report

Why don't we just change the title of this thread to "The Official Database Mistakes Thread" :P

Yea, perhaps that would be a better name :3

Pokimoki wrote:
Agony's Embrace also wrong.

Yep, the tooltip is also wrong. It should say that it refreshes the cooldown when you assist or kill. You don't need kills to activate it now.

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 9:53am | Report
Dammit, I'd fix most of these but when I search for the current stats, I come up with the ones that are currently updated on the Moba site :(

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 10:16am | Report
B-Wong, you can check the latest stuff on

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 10:30am | Report
DEWO wrote:

B-Wong, you can check the latest stuff on

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki

That's where I went.
Checked everything and it's exactly as it says on the Moba database but I remember it being very different in-game (especially Eve's ult).

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 10:40am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

That's where I went.
Checked everything and it's exactly as it says on the Moba database but I remember it being very different in-game (especially Eve's ult).

The info on that site is almost never outdated. I'm afraid that you've misread the text or simply mistook that site for the other lol wiki(which isn't as good imo).

Here's the tooltip for evelynn's ulti:
"(Passive): Each time Evelynn scores a kill or assist she regains health.

(Active): Evelynn gains attack speed and movement speed for 15 seconds (non-stacking, can cast while stealthed). The cooldown refreshes every time an enemy champion dies.

* Cooldown: 90 seconds"
Quite different compared to our current Agony's Embrace tooltip.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:06am | Report
Searz wrote:

The info on that site is almost never outdated. I'm afraid that you've misread the text or simply mistook that site for the other lol wiki(which isn't as good imo).

Here's the tooltip for evelynn's ulti:
"(Passive): Each time Evelynn scores a kill or assist she regains health.

(Active): Evelynn gains attack speed and movement speed for 15 seconds (non-stacking, can cast while stealthed). The cooldown refreshes every time an enemy champion dies.

* Cooldown: 90 seconds"
Quite different compared to our current Agony's Embrace tooltip.

Yes but it doesn't go into specifics. I don't see the point in updating if we just get to scratch the surface. I guess I'll spend a bit of time in practice games (eventually) just seeing what we have right and wrong.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 12:38pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Yes but it doesn't go into specifics. I don't see the point in updating if we just get to scratch the surface. I guess I'll spend a bit of time in practice games (eventually) just seeing what we have right and wrong.

It does go into specifics. The numbers are always at the side on that website.

Here's the way the tooltip on this site should look:

(Passive): Each time Evelynn scores a kill or assist she regains 350/500/650 health.

(Active): Evelynn gains 50/75/100% attack speed and 20/25/30% movement speed for 15 seconds (non-stacking, can cast while stealthed). The cooldown refreshes every time an enemy champion dies.

* Cooldown: 90 seconds
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide