Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elo symbol in stats

Creator: Yoshy112 May 27, 2016 9:13am
Yoshy112
<Member>
Yoshy112's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2016 9:13am | Report
So under the tab where you can view your profile, and you look at your stats for 5v5 and 3v3 etc. It displays wins kills and CS. I dont know what it means but is there any significance to the symbol that represents them? i noticed my win and kills has the gold elo symbol but my CS has the silver elo symbol, just a bit curious.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2016 9:21am | Report
Nah, not really. The badge will upgrade based on the number in that specific stat (so, 5000 takedowns would give you the Platinum badge or something like that). I don't know the exact thresholds, but it's just something that gets a little fancier over time as you get more experience.

People don't tend to look at those stats very often though. Rank is the most common metric of skill and experience, but if you're unranked, people will usually just look at your total wins to see how much you've played so far.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2016 2:40pm | Report
CS stands for Creep Score, which is the amount of minions you have killed, if that's what you meant.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide