Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do I become a better Mordekaiser?

Creator: NegativeImpact November 21, 2011 1:17pm
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 6:02am | Report
Well this is not a PvE game and i didnt say anything about ignoring stuff. I just said... always be killing something. Nothing is happening? Lanes are safe? Jungle! Ofc you should always focus on PvP aspect of the game but success to morde is that he is an unstoppable farming machine...
Seeing Nasus in your sig... i think you know what farming can bring you.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 6:32am | Report
lol, yes I know what farm can bring me fo sure.

IMO there are 3 ways to play Solo top. Passively Farm, don't harass (which is NOT what Morde should be doing and seems to be what you're suggesting) Aggressively Farm and Harass (which Morde CAN do) or Farm and Harass (which is what Morde SHOULD do)

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 8:36am | Report
Things changed now, if you dont get defense, you're just an easy target.

Our lists are almost the same thing, we just changed the priority of items we like and dislike, nighthawk (Temzilla is always wrong btw).

Morde's skills arent costly, abzilla. I spam them like hell and my HP doesnt change very much. I can use them to hit one minion and still have HP back (HP regen > spellvamp - few targets).

Q is not a priority. W is a lot more important. The former has more damage, but Creeping Death gives you tons of armor and MR, and now that mordes shield was nerfed, it helps even more.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 10:11am | Report
Your wrong.

Morde needs damage to now be tanky. He's like Jax in a sense. You need to max Q first and I would even max Q > E or max them equally. The only real difference is that E is ranged and Q is Melee, except Q does way more damage. W is just useless unless they buff it, that amount of MR/Armor is pathetic and you get more farm by maxing Q anyways.

As for Temzilla, well, I may not always agree with what he says, but he is a smart player and a good Morde player.

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 10:19am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Your wrong.

Morde needs damage to now be tanky. He's like Jax in a sense. You need to max Q first and I would even max Q > E or max them equally. The only real difference is that E is ranged and Q is Melee, except Q does way more damage. W is just useless unless they buff it, that amount of MR/Armor is pathetic and you get more farm by maxing Q anyways.

As for Temzilla, well, I may not always agree with what he says, but he is a smart player and a good Morde player.

I played a match as Morde, did everything like I always does and saw no difference. W is a life-saver, E deals a good damage, Q is still the same.

He may be a smart player and good Morde, but he's still useless when it comes to saying anything useful.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 10:41am | Report
Try playing 50 or 100 more games with Morde like I have ^^

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 11:01am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Try playing 50 or 100 more games with Morde like I have ^^

I dont have the time Can I play more 30 as Morde and then come back to my normal life? I'm not willing to teach over 300 players how to play as Mordekaiser.

Btw, your Nasus story is waiting for you. Check my blog (he's not Renektons gay lover (I'm writing the second part (tell me what you thought of the first one)))
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 11:43am | Report
Generally Even Dominion games can count, or co op/custom etc.

lul

I never said teach anyways :P

Just experience helps me and everyone else a ton.

I played games with Morde pre nerf and went ROFLCOPTORSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP and then played post nerd and went wow this champ ****ing sucks now I have zero survivability. After playing a bit though, I realized that this wasn't actually the case, I just had to build different ^^

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 2:35pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Generally Even Dominion games can count, or co op/custom etc.

lul

I never said teach anyways :P

Just experience helps me and everyone else a ton.

I played games with Morde pre nerf and went ROFLCOPTORSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP and then played post nerd and went wow this champ ****ing sucks now I have zero survivability. After playing a bit though, I realized that this wasn't actually the case, I just had to build different ^^

What was your build and the one your using now?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 2:54pm | Report
Any build really. Pure AP worked, and Ap tanky worked.

Now I tend to go Rylai's > Lichbane > GA.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide