Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I need someone to help me to Plat

Creator: Donner June 3, 2014 7:50pm
Donner
<Member>
Donner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 7:50pm | Report
PvP Community

As of late with this current Elo/League System what ever you want to call it these days it's been quite a struggle to make it anywhere. There are just so many factors that come into play that determine the game outcome and personal progression. The skill level in the Gold Division is so vastly enormous that it comes down to pure luck to obtain LP and advance in tiers.

*******http://i.imgur.com/Bqln4yy.png********

I have come to this forums section looking to better themselves at Support/Jungle and pretty much personal skill overall. Just recently taken this game serious and love the challenge it presents and would love to continue progressing at this game. Maybe eventually hit Diamond as a Main Support!? Never bad to have dreams eh!

All in all. I just want to get better at this game. I am down to join a Ranked Team and/or Duo. Anything really. Preferably Plat Division!

IGN: Donner
Play Times: 4:30pm - 1:30am MST Monday - Friday / Weekends: I go hard
Current Elo: 1570 Gold Division 4
Communication: Skype and/or TeamSpeak 3 / Im open to using any voice comms besides Mumble

Thanks for taking a look at this! I look forward to playing with you guys and progressing at this game!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 9:14pm | Report
You have 5+ months to improve and climb. Why not try to reach platinum on your own?
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Donner
<Member>
Donner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 2:35pm | Report
Precisely my point, I need a duo queue partner. I was kind of kidding when I stated that someone should carry me. Right now I get 20 lp per game. If I try to do it on my own I could lose my lp gain ratio.

Some may argue that if that's the case then I don't deserve to be in platinum but that's not true. I can proudly say that I used to be in bronze 4 so I know full well of "carrying yourself out". I'm looking for someone that is somewhat good at this game that I can have fun/enjoy my games with and climb with at the same time.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide