Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Jungle Fiddle Rune help?

Creator: screwblum August 12, 2011 9:48pm
1 2
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:48pm | Report
I read Santvictous's Jungle Fiddle build and I liked it alot. So I tried his jungling route and died at the blue golem. I am only lvl 21 and with only 229 IP. So... For a jungling Fiddle, any ideas on what runes with my requirements?

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 9:54pm | Report
Fiddles is very rune dependent. If you don't have the runes, try getting someone to give you a really strong leash. Like a tricky leash. Look up stonewall's leashing tutorial to fins it.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 6:00pm | Report
If you need a certain set of runes, go for armor seals first. They'll give you the most survivability in the jungle and only cost 210 IP each so you can get several very easily.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:04am | Report
I have personally been using Greater Mark of Magic Penetration, Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration, Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction, and Greater Quintessence of Ability Power. With these I am able to kill Golem without a leash if absolutely necessary, but always try to get a leash regardless. It gives you more security.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:18am | Report

If you need a certain set of runes, go for armor seals first. They'll give you the most survivability in the jungle and only cost 210 IP each so you can get several very easily.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 11:58am | Report
Svingas wrote:

I have personally been using Greater Mark of Magic Penetration, Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration, Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction, and Greater Quintessence of Ability Power. With these I am able to kill Golem without a leash if absolutely necessary, but always try to get a leash regardless. It gives you more security.

that's exactly what I use too
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 7:08am | Report
Svingas wrote:

I used to use these, then I just started using Greater Mark of Magic Penetration and flat Ap for quints seals and glyphs. The only time I died at blue with fiddle was when I smited the small lizard on accident...
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 10:53am | Report
One of the reasons why I use this rune set-up is because I also play other casters who I lane with and the Clarity Seals are very helpful in that situation. Thus, rather than having a separate full AP page, and a mage page, I just use a mage page for all my AP needs.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 1:28pm | Report
actually correction, I don't use Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration I use flat armor, it's essential for any jungler
Maphis
<Member>
Maphis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 10:04am | Report
I really like this guide on Solomid : http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1824
It gives you a fiddle jungle route where you don't need to start with blue and some other great info as well. In regards to fiddle jungle before lvl 30 just don't do it, it's slow and very hard to pull of also you might learn some bad habits from it. You're much better of doing it with a working rune + mastery setup, that way you learn how to play him much quicker and a lot faster.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide