Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Level 10: Which Hero do I effin' get?!

Creator: Dante Rebellion November 13, 2010 1:39am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
thecheeseking
<Member>
thecheeseking's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 12:29am | Report
Quoted:

Don't get yi. just don't. You will play him and think "omg hes the best champ ever!!" Until you get high enough level where people are actually good at the game. Then you will throw him aside like a used condom. Go with Xin or Olaf. Both are fairly easy, but rape face. Im actually buying Xin as soon as i have the IP, which is in three games.

For Kennen... Yes he is pro killing machine, but only if you know how to play him, and you have some major last hitting and Skill Shotting skillz. Kennen is a poking machine, and if you cant use Skill Shots, hes not for you.

he already owns yi.

i think xin is probably a good choice, i've seen a lot of good xins :)
My guides :)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 4:27am | Report
haha RestrictI already got yi :P! damn DEWO for making yi look so op and sexy. Although right now, at the moment hes just amazing :D! I have carried my team to victory numerous times with the help of backdooring and getting some super minions up! But I can understand how later on I will be alot weaker than I currently am. Olaf seems like the best bet for me right now, but I feel its a bit of a ... Solo class? as opposed to Xin who seems like a team class.. is this actually better (olaf being a solo class)? considering later on I can solo a lane, while my team pushes and has epic mid battles, etc.

and hmm, ill wait on your guide, before I decide to get kennen ;D
thecheeseking
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 4:48am | Report

hmm yeah thanks for the quick reply! yi is pretty awesome, but it can be annoying when someone takes the champion before me and insta-locks..so a backup that i actually know how to play would be cool... also playing only yi all the time can get **** boring LOL

actually warwick seems pretty impressive, but i tend to be quite a terribad jungler XD..
and pantheon, hmmm... i think hes better when im like level 20+

a note on your original response, i know what you mean about yi getting boring, i played him till i was abt lvl 15 and then i was just so sick of him....if you want variety in playstyle i would go for a different type of champion, like caster, tank, support or something...that way you will have 2 characters with very different play styles and you shouldn't really get bored because you can just swap chars when you feel the other is boring you :)
MerZYLezZ
<Member>
MerZYLezZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 5:10am | Report
How do you get the stamps?

Click to view! :P
thecheeseking
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 6:54am | Report
MerZYLezZ wrote:

How do you get the stamps?

kind of random and spamming the owners topic but here:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/signatures/league-of-legends-stamps-184

it really wasn't that hard to find....

perhaps if a mod (or veteran as i think they are called here?) could separate these two posts into a different topic that would be good?
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 8:00am | Report
Lol. DEWO makes Yi look good because there IS a way to play Yi, as well as every other champ in the game, that makes them fricken amazing. For example. Most people suck major balls with Teemo. That doesnt mean he is a bad champ. In fact, one of the top players in US plays him and him alone: The Rain Man. He visits the top ten ranked solo 5v5 frequently, and plays teemo every time. same with Yi. People are good at Master Yi, its just a hellluva lot harder to play him than people originally think. Sure, you just right click like a boss, but its knowing when and where to right click that matters. Yi takes a helluva lot more strategy than most champs.

I suggest Xin though.

@Simple Logic,
The Kennen Build is coming along. I got to the item description so far... meaning i have about... 75% or more still to do lol. Patience. It will be done eventually.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 8:47am | Report

if you want variety in playstyle i would go for a different type of champion, like caster, tank, support or something...that way you will have 2 characters with very different play styles and you shouldn't really get bored because you can just swap chars when you feel the other is boring you :)

yeah true, but maybe that would be better later on in the game, once I reach a higher level. I guess, it would be safe to play a specific style (melee), rather than exploring tanking and casters.. Although I have tried rammus, and he is friggin hardcore!

Iv seen some twisted fate gameplay and he looks amazing, what are views on him?

and I agree with you Restrict 100%, I have seen people get like 1 kill and 11 deaths with a teemo, and i have also seen people go around 20 kill and 3 deaths... Teemo needs skill :o!
yonaz
<Member>
yonaz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 9:45am | Report
Buy evelynn, you can be invisible, and it's really annoying for other team to buy oracle's elexir (see invisible units) which cost 400g and then die because all your teammates will focus him. + it's really nice champ with op dmg and pretty easy to play when you know what to do. I suggest to use my build for becoming a good eve. "Evelynn - the better version of twitch"
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 2:19pm | Report
idk about evelynn, sure the joke that shes so horrible but thats mostly because she's a really hard champion to master. if you do master her you will destroy everything, but thats not usually the case.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2010 2:23pm | Report
Hey now. Harsh words about Evelynn will bring upon you the wroth of Scrax. You are henceforth warned.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide