Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mentoring From The Most Professional Mentor

Creator: RamenL December 25, 2011 10:45pm
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2012 10:25am | Report
Srry guys, I havent been on as much, I am sure many of you have noticed... I got a girl friend.. I will still help when I can!
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:39pm | Report
<3 Everything been going good, none of my pupils gave me trouble, all in all, good job everyone, you guys make my life SLIGHTLY happier.. But also stressful at timez -_-
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 2:35pm | Report
YO YO YO, Beast azz RamenL got a nice video. So I been doing stuff for a while and I finally played my first rank in a while, and I got da most beast kill ever yo, 15:20-15:50.

http://www.mediafire.com/?09qk811y59i7cu6

Ranked as Cass, 1527 elo.
Nerun
<Member>
Nerun's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 9:31pm | Report
I need help with a few things:

Early last hitting + map awareness (I can't seem to do both properly)
counter jungling

I have a very good ability with ganks, but when I lane I don't roam much, and when I'm jungling all the brushes are usually warded, always...
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2015 9:41pm | Report
So here is some skins I still need: I need volcanic Wukong, shockblade Zed, all Skarner skins, omega squad Teemo, dragonblade Talon, Void Fizz, warmonger Sion, all Ahri skins, assassin master Yi, all Morde skins, order of the lotus Irelia, jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, Mecha Kha. SO for mentoring, any 1-2 of these skins depending on price, or 2x 490 rp mystery box.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2015 11:09pm | Report
You should be ashamed of yourself, asking for skins for stuff that people here do for free lmao
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2015 11:19pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself, asking for skins for stuff that people here do for free lmao

Donno or care what you're motive is, but mine is skins. I see that you're a support player. You don't seem like a good support player considering you're telling someone to be ashamed of themself. Let me give you a tip since I'm an amazing coach with 5 years of experience who coached for most of my skins, and I have over 50 skins. If you don't have something constructive to say, and you main support. Then don't talk at all. As a support player you need to support your team morale too and have a good heart. Need to tell them it's okay when they die so they don't tilt. This free lesson is today's donation to the this poor fool.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2015 11:45pm | Report
Can you like, not do this kinda **** again?

I don't see how someone telling someone to be ashamed of themself factors into how good they are at a game, lol.

Please stop trying to make arguments with everyone over every little thing.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2015 3:22am | Report
Alrighty then, I'll rephrase it:

You're advertising 'paid' services on a site that's all about helping out the community. It's like putting a standard Mobafire guide behind a paywall: "before you use this guide, you have to pay me a skin and I'll give you the code to unlock."

Keeping that in mind, I think it's perfectly fine to ask something in return if this wasn't a community powered, volunteer-based site. Right here, I think it's just shameless.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide