Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most Versatile Champion in the game?

Creator: CrazyMBP October 29, 2011 5:23am
1 2 3 4
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 8:03pm | Report
Kayle, definitely.

Other that come to my mind would be Lee Sin, Janna and GP.

Taric, maybe?
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Deluth
<Member>
Deluth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 8:27pm | Report
I would say Lulu, Kennen, and maybe Urgot are the only champions who can be played in all three lanes competitively, and I feel like Kennen is the strongest of the three. Sion and Pantheon also deserve mentions for being decent at top, mid, and jungle. Kayle and Gangplank are both extremely versatile champions that could have filled any role in the past, but their mana costs are very restricting and make them suboptimal in most lanes now (Gangplank Q, Kayle Heal).
Wollie
<Member>
Wollie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 11:21am | Report
Kennen and I'll tell u why.

Ad: he can play AD perfectly, but u should know that.
Mid: he can near 1-shot any mid.
Top: he is one of the best top champions as he has hard cc, sustain and a great escape ability.
Support: as support he can harras them to death and has enough cc to be viable, his mobility will help on warding.
Jungle: since the new jungle everybody can jungle, seeing he has great aoe for clearing, mobility for initiate and cc it could really work. Never seen or tried it actually, but I'm going to soon now :).
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 2:54pm | Report
Kayle, no matter what people say.

AD Carry (solomid, duo bot lane): Decent range although CDR dependent, Great damage, ulti + BT let's her go back to full health, has a chaseability and runnability, usually a lategamer (like most carries)

Hybrid Carry (solotop): Great overall dps, mid to lategamer

Support: It works and I've seen it work quite often. How can she support? Ulti makes carry invincible for 2-3 seconds, W heals and helps carry chase, run, Q helps carry chase, run, E shreds enemies defenses. Support Kayle usually builds onto a tank build. She makes for a kill lane, so bad support Kayles will often turn it into a stale/passive lane where they'll run out of W fast. Best carries for her are mobile ones, like Vayne, Caitlyn and Graves, with a mention of Ashe because of permaslow.

Tank: The worse Kayle build IMO, because she barely has any ability to initiate. However, can dish out decent shreds while healing the enemy team's target or ulti'ing said target.

AP Kayle: Not a fan, specially coz it requires attack speed items either way. Would rather full hybrid;

On-Hit Kayle: Another great build, synergizes with passive and is very similar to her hybrid build.

Jungler Kayle: It works, whatever people say. Clears jungle fast, can frequently survive invading junglers or kill them if they're careless (udyr is the only trully annoying enemy jungler that can destroy her due to his chaseability), ganks with huge damage + her slow. Just leave the bush with W and Q them. Can dive or come from opposing tower once she reaches level 6. Requires people to have eyes on their faces though, or some sort of communication tool, like skype. Also a great lategame carry.
(minor edit) There are also other annoying counterjunglers (just like you can be one, although her splash doesn't usually allow to leave that troll leftover wraith if you're into that). But I love her anyway <3

BloBBloB99
<Member>
BloBBloB99's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 3:02pm | Report
Dat guy above nevef tell lies.

Im fact, Kayle jungles almost as fast as Shyvana and Malphite, and is just as fast as Nocturne. Her ganks are INSANE as she can Towerdive liek an extremely badass person.
And Kayle scales into late game really good after the rework. "We Nerfed her base stats and boosted her scalings to make her less of a threat late-game." Lol Riot.

Thanks to MissMaw and GmD for my signatures!
If I help'd ya, then don't be afraid to +Rep me! Thanks!
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 10:41am | Report
No Jarvan IV yet? Man, are you guys unmanly ;)

J4 is great. Top, jungle, bot support...no problem;

Tank, tanky dps, bruiser, dps support...no problem;

shield, slow, knock up, as buff, and slam dunk of death? Hell yeah.

And every AOE team will love you.

J4 is one of the examples of a versatile jack of all trades. In no role he is considered to be the sh*t, but he can adapt to nearly any team and can change his role quite quickly if needed.
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 1:09pm | Report
Blowfeld wrote:
In no role he is considered to be the sh*t

Worse AP carry ever omg.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 1:15am | Report
Nobody thinks Lulu Janna and Nautilus deserve to be mentioned? Any champion that can perform various roles and various lanes belong in this thread.
Razormaul
<Member>
Razormaul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 6:01am | Report
Kayle.She can jungle,support and go top.You could play her ap mid too but that isn't too great.
Looking for guides for junglers? Check out my guides for, Alistar, Nautilus and Maokai.
Please vote and comment. Thank you!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide