Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most Versatile Champion in the game?

Creator: CrazyMBP October 29, 2011 5:23am
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 4:08pm | Report
Papayalord wrote:

Shaco WILL be completely USELESS if he goes AP

Fix'd :)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 4:22pm | Report
How come no one mentioned Taric?
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 7:21am | Report
Look at my sig. Thats all you need to know. Only thing he ISNT "great" at is Top against, say, a hyper aggressive Olaf. Other than that, the Tree is the way to go. He is an underplayed champ outside high ELO ranked games, and that makes me sad/happy at the same time. Alot of the time enemy champs won't be used to playing against him so that makes him even MORE effective if u know how to play him well. If you do decide to go Mao, PM me or add me in game (The Overmynd) and ill give you a rundown of the basics and even branch out further into the more fun, complicated nuances of playing him.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Forgillas
<Member>
Forgillas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 11:54am | Report
I think Katarina is most versatile.... Simply because she doesn't even need mana to gank... she can run between any lane and gank, so long as she can push her lane :3

Thanks to MissMaw, Xiron, GrimmFate, The_Nameless_Bard, Arcana3, and Nyoike for the signatures! :DD
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 12:05pm | Report
^that's not the definition of versatile.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Forgillas
<Member>
Forgillas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 12:11pm | Report
No? Then I'm stupid :3

Thanks to MissMaw, Xiron, GrimmFate, The_Nameless_Bard, Arcana3, and Nyoike for the signatures! :DD
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 12:14pm | Report
Versatile means that she can do many stuff. Versatile = Jack of all trades if you want

Katarina is still a good exepmle. She can lane pretty much everywhere (I saw a few Katarina support lately. Not the best support, but not the worst either. Very good if you haev a Kill Lane in bot lane). She can go AD or AP or Hybrid. She can also roam and I think she is able to jungle (not sure throught)

P.S.
Forgillas wrote:
No? Then I'm stupid :3
Ignorance =/= stupidity.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Forgillas
<Member>
Forgillas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 1:58pm | Report
Lol. Thank you Fox :3

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:09am | Report
Sir you and I have a lot in common. :)

Jax is really versatile as well. Udyr, WW, Shyv, and pretty much any other offtank in the game can go tank or damage.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 9:29am | Report
I recently found that Kassadin can do everything. He can, but he shouldn't. Why? Because if your enemies are dumb enough to not ban him, you should probably take advantage of that. For normals though, he can do everything.

Shen can AP/AD/Tank/Jungle/Support. His AD potential somewhat scales better with health though.

Xenasis wrote:

I don't see why Kayle, she can't support, tank, and can only barely jungle (for lulz, too), she's a carry.

Umm... Excuse me!?

Kayle has the longest range heal ( Divine Blessing) in the game (except Soraka ult) and it comes with a very nice movement speed boost. She has an amazing ranged slow ( Reckoning). Oh, and don't forget that 3 seconds of complete invincibility, on a rather low cooldown too ( Intervention).
She is also a great carry. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide