Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New players never read guides or what?

Creator: Blian December 2, 2012 11:34pm
1 2 3 4
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 10:25am | Report
loosing normals doesnt affect anything,you will learn more from looses on normal than winning against bots.just stick on them and maybe u might find friendly teammates or opponents to play with
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 11:56am | Report
already did and surprisingly some of them are ladies :) they carried even better than anybody I've seen :D
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2012 5:48pm | Report
Play some champions when they're free, it can be fun to play some Champions you didn't even know you would like :)
Also, if you want some more info on what champions to buy, there's always this site that's helpful.

Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 12:07am | Report
I've tried top open that link before but didn't seem to work and situation is the same now.

Anyways, funniest thing I've been told by anybody in this game just happened. So I was playing as Mundo and was fed very nicely at top hence I could get 3 Warmogs and 1 Frozen Mallet extremely fast and after that it was very straightforward walking into the team fights with W+E. I ended up with this score 19/0/20 and they called me noob (and idiot) for getting 19 kills as I was a tank so I wasn't supposed get anything but assists :D Seriously sometimes theese guys make me laugh so hard :D
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide