Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New players never read guides or what?

Creator: Blian December 2, 2012 11:34pm
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 1:28pm | Report
Wow! So detailed comment, thanks for that!

I have to be honest with you. I was hesitating between Dr. Mundo and Master Yi when I was about to pick my very first champ. And the reason why I sticked to Dr. Mundo was that almost every team had Master Yi and I was thinking oh gosh I don't want to play that champ if you know what I mean.

Maybe I should give a try to Master :)

Thank you again!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 7:49pm | Report
Mundo is good, he builds very tanky and is almost impossible to kill without at least one ignite. If you have any other questions in the future please feel free to PM me.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 11:27am | Report
Bad players everywhere. We know. Accept their badness and turn to bot games for comfort.

There's nothing you can do but rage, and everyone knows that doesn't do anything at all.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 12:36am | Report
Okay I'll try to deal with it in the future.

Anyway I also think about getting Amumu or Stinged but my only concern is I'm under lvl30 and of course do not have T3 runes. Everybody says they are almost impossible to play with but somehow I like theese challenging champions. However I think they only fit in a good team but now I may have time to master Amumu or Stinged (I prefer Amumu a lot better) and at lvl30 I can find a team to play with..
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 4:11pm | Report
It's not impossible to play these champs without T3 runes (and you only have to be lvl 20 to get the T3s anyway, not 30). Now what COULD be said to be much more difficult without runes is jungling, which is where amumu is namely. Singed is generally top lane. Neither of them are particularly challenging to play, although being able to land that critical bandage toss on amumu is pretty important. Both are good assets to have in your champion arsenal.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 8:54am | Report
The awkward moment is when your team mates discussing to report you for noobness and after the game you got 4 honors from the enemies.. :D

@The Overmyynd: can you suggest me a few champions that you think are challenging to play?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 10:18am | Report
Challenging... Yeah I have a few.
Karma As a mid or support. Sky-High skillcap to learn to play well, but well worth it if you can get her down. Her biggest issue is the fact that she has no "ult", it's a "mantra" system that adds bonus effects to your regular abilities.
Lee Sin as a top or a jungler. He essentially has 7 abilities, and positioning and timing are key to mastering him.
Jayce Knowing when its appropriate to switch between his stances takes alot of practice, but if you can get his flow properly, he is a monster top.
Xerath just takes practice. ALOT of practice. Its possible to nuke someone down to nothing from beyond their field of vision, but most of his spells have cast times, and that makes him vulnerable to counter attacks. Practice practice practice.
Draven Has his axe-catching mechanic makes you have to think about more than just last hitting while you ADC.
Fizz is a close range fighter in mid and knowing when to go all in and engage is a skill all on its own, but the reward is great. turret diving like a boss, nearly impossible to catch, and can insta-gib people.
Orianna Dat ball.
Rumble Has a unique 'heat' mechanic that can be challenging to learn and use properly. But he is a good solid top.

Just a few to get you started XD
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 10:27am | Report
I do love Orianna and when she was free to play I had fun playing with her. I do have the IP the buy that champ (or even 3 of them) but to be honest I don't wanna be that kind of player who instantly buy a new one when enough money to spend. At the moment I have enough on my plate such as Malzahar and Zilean to master. However I think I cannot resist not to buy her soon, very soon! :D
Heazle
<Lead VO Artist>
Heazle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 4:41am | Report
League of Zilean

SeppiMontana
<Member>
SeppiMontana's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 5:42am | Report
Sorry if my English is not the best…

The only thing that I can say is, the LoL Community, is really full of people who:
-play egoistic and don’t know what teamwork is
-want this pentakill more than everything else
-ignore or insult you
-really think that if they are fed, they can carry the whole game alone

Like the users above already said: Play with your friends! I don’t agree to the idea that you should play botgames… Find a few player that you like. Add them and ask for matches with them. Maybe you find someone with a TS server or Skype so you can chat while gaming. This is the best way of getting rid of this raging b**t*rd-re**rd n**bs witch things they ARE the game. Fill up your friend list with 20-30 good gamers that you find along the way to lvl. 30 and try to play with them.
Later in ranked games there will still be some trolls. But definitely less than you find now.
What can help you to find friends in the game is playing roles, which no one else wants to play. I got many friend requests after playing supporter or tank. If you don't feed and play your role you will get friend requests here and there the easy way. Even if you lose.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide