Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Taking Advantage of Low Level Games?...

Creator: Aeacus11 April 14, 2011 11:57am
1 2
Aeacus11
<Member>
Aeacus11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 11:57am | Report
Been posting alot, but I hope this topic creates some discussion. Obviously, most of the topics on here center around level 30 gameplay. Same with the builds. While most of it doesn't really change just because I'm lower level, but some of it does: for instance, jungling. Many junglers don't cut it in low level games I've realized. Also, things like team fights for buffs don't happen in low level games. Alot of times, blues/reds and dragon just sit there through the game. What I started to wonder is how I can take advantage of the realities of low level play to make my team do better in those games. Some realities of those games:

- Wards? What wards? There are literally never wards.
- Team talking. Teamwork is pretty rare, and even when it happens, it is never seamless.

Those are just two I thought of off the top of my head. What are some others, and how would you take advantage? I was thinking:

1. Play stealth champs. People seem to never get the picture and buy wards and oracle.
2. Place wards myself. But does this gimp me compared to everyone else cuz my money goes towards wards and not items?
3. Give up on playing support champs. It's hard to support when no one really works together.

Anyway, I hope you see what I'm getting at, but I'm just looking for differences between high and low level games. There must be reasons high level players do it that way. How could I exploit something that low level palyers DON'T do?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 3:26pm | Report
Low ELO is a completely different game. You can jungle with impunity, gank with impunity, solo dragon without being stopped, etc.

If you want to carry low ELO, play a carry - AD preferably. Stealth champs work as well, but aren't necessary. There's little teamwork and you really can't trust the rest of your team in low ELO.
Aeacus11
<Member>
Aeacus11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 5:58pm | Report
AD Carry...like Tryndamere? Or Yi? Any in particular you recommend?
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2011 10:28pm | Report
Those two work just as well as Xin Zhao or Nocturne.

But I have to be honest, you can generally carry with almost anybody at such low levels if you do it right. Another way to solve that is find people like yourself that realize these things and team up. That way you can learn specific roles and such. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 4:25am | Report
Best low elo stompers are:
Master Yi
Karthus
Evelyn
Trynde
Ashe
Nocturne
Xin Zhao

to me... But tbh a fed urgot is unstoppable at low elos XD and it is fun as hell XD
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 11:49am | Report
Full stealth teams FTW! Now, that's hilarious.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 1:48pm | Report
animorte wrote:

Full stealth teams FTW! Now, that's hilarious.

But there are only 2 stealths and 2 partials (Teemo and Shaco) >.>

That would only work on TT.

And an oracle would easily counter em xD

and @ DEWO,

a fed enough anyone is unstoppable at any ELO.

Just sayin'.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 1:59pm | Report
Evelynn, Twitch, Teemo, Shaco, Akali... 3 partials

I was referring to smurf account noob fights. Most of them won't even know what an Oracle's is.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 2:07pm | Report
Oh yea.

Akali.

But she needs to stand in a circle to stealth :3

Then again, Teemo has to stand still >.>

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 2:34pm | Report
Akali, Shaco, Twitch, Teemo, Evelynn. Ran it once at around level 20 ages again. Let's just say they bought an oracles off the bat.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide