Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Teemo

Creator: P Ko July 4, 2011 2:10am
18 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
P Ko
<Member>
P Ko's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 2:10am | Report
I recently started playing Teemo and was wondering just what the best type of build to play is. Attack Speed/Attack Damage or Attack Speed/Ability Power or forget the attack speed altogether and Attack Damage/Ability Power?

At the moment my current build is:
Berserker's Greaves
Malady
Nashor's Tooth
Rabadon's Deathcap
Rylai's Crystal Scepter/Frozen Mallet
Infinity Edge/Abyssal Scepter

It's kind of a mess of everything I guess. Any advice?
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 2:54pm | Report
I think AP attack speed is the best on teemo, since it keeps his mushrooms viable and still makes his passive auto attack to lots of damage. I would rush malady, but get deathcap before nashor's maybe.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 5:55pm | Report
P Ko, try out The Rain Man's build. He's the best Teemo in the game currently, and is over 2300 ELO last time I checked.

He goes AD/AS and you can find his build here:

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=658
P Ko
<Member>
P Ko's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 2:01am | Report
How much will it effect the play style of that build since I'm not at the level where I have runes or full masteries?
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 3:27am | Report
Since you won't have the early survivability from the defense tree masteries you will be easier to kill early game. Maybe try starting with a Doran's Shield to compensate for this. Otherwise I think you will be fine since the other ppl around you's damage will be lower as well since they also have no runes.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
P Ko
<Member>
P Ko's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 4:50am | Report
Mowen wrote:

Since you won't have the early survivability from the defense tree masteries you will be easier to kill early game. Maybe try starting with a Doran's Shield to compensate for this. Otherwise I think you will be fine since the other ppl around you's damage will be lower as well since they also have no runes.

If only Riots ****py matchmaking system didn't keep matching me up with 30's who have full runes like it has the last 14 games ;/
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:20am | Report
Well, hopefully that means that you have some 30's on your team too. If not well... I guess that does happen sometimes, but not usually 14 games in a row. >.> Good luck with that. I'd go with trying to make up defensively rather than offensively though, and buying a doran's shield or getting a health item like Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel earlier than normal. Because like The Rain Man points out you need to be almost in melee range to auto attack with Teemo, so he needs defense.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
P Ko
<Member>
P Ko's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 1:57am | Report
Thanks guys :D
I've got an amazing Teemo build now. Won 7 in a row even against multiple 30's.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 8:56am | Report
Teemo is so underrated. :3

Needs like no damage items to do tons of damage while still being insanely hard to kill.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
P Ko
<Member>
P Ko's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 1:00am | Report
Oh I have one question about his shrooms.

If I stack like 3 in one area, does it count as only single damage or can I make mini-nuke spots around the map that'll do massive damage?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide