Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Teemo

Creator: P Ko July 4, 2011 2:10am
18 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 1:03am | Report
P Ko wrote:

Oh I have one question about his shrooms.

If I stack like 3 in one area, does it count as only single damage or can I make mini-nuke spots around the map that'll do massive damage?

no it doesn't work like that, the mushrooms are damage over time, so stepping on 3 mushrooms at once is the same as stepping on one mushroom. You have to space them out so that every time the opponent steps on a mushroom it refreshes the poison timer.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 11:17am | Report
My AP Teemo Build is

Runes:
MPen Marks
AP per level or Health Per level seals
AP per level glyphs/CDR glyphs
Flat AP Quints

Item Build:
Doran's Ring
Malady
Sorc Boots
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Death Cap
Morello's Evil Tome

Masteries:
9/0/21

Summoners:
Exhaust/Ghost.

I prefer High AP Nuke Teemo opposed to AS/AP. It fits my playstyle better and means that I bring more than just shrooms to the table. Blinding darts hitting for 700+ late game is pretty intimidating.

I feel Ghost and Exhaust synergize well with Teemo's skill set. Move Quick+Ghost through shrooms or into cover so I can get that ~2 seconds needed to stealth and then poke my enemy and run some more. Exhaust for the 1v1 battles that can happen when scouting around the map.

CDR late game because up to that point I've been simply building a base of shrooms around mid. So that means roughly 15-25 shrooms total. Each shroom lasts 10 minutes so I typically wait to stock up on my first three then I go and shroom whichever side might hold the most danger for me.

3 in each side bush of mid (6)
1-2 in each path on either side of turrets (both friendly and enemy sides) (4-8)
1 in each solo bush on either side of mid. The ones where people like to try and gank at dragon or baron. (2)
1-2 on the exposed paths leading to baron or dragon. The ones that jut our from the wraith's camp on each respective side. (2-4)
15-25 shrooms isn't all that difficult to manage and maintain. The CDR is really needed late game when you're starting or defending a push and need to get shrooms out quickly to cover your or your enemies escape routes.

But that's my play style and I have fun with AP Teemo.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 8:35am | Report
You can't make mini nuke spots. That would almost instakill squishees, if you play him AP :P

I don't know how long it takes before the "damage-timer" resets though?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 1:49pm | Report
I think the DoT ticks once per second over 4 seconds, so incoperating the slow you can probably space them out about 2 mushroom lengths apart and the DoT will reset. I could be wrong....

As for AD teemo you might as well get a Tri Force instead of Malady and Nashors. Tri Force, Madred's Blood Razor and either Merc Treads or boots of swiftness in place of Zerkers.

I tend to build Tri Force on most of my ranged Carries now adays. I typically only play AP Teemo but when I had to go AD, Rushed Triforce and that lead to a quick madreds. Endgame I was durable and a tank killer.
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2011 4:03pm | Report
Well, personally, I find if you just go

Frozen Mallet
then AS/AP you're golden. Cause you still want to maximize damage from Q and R, but at the same time, Frozen Mallet > Rylais because it increases your auto attacks.

Just my 2 cents...

Many thanks to Canoas for my epic sig
Asian
<Member>
Asian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 7:02pm | Report
I always build on-hit teemo..if you want you cant try it. It's very fun

Please +Rep me if I have been helpful in any way. It means a lot. :D
Want to see some fun LoL videos?/url]
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 5:25pm | Report

As for AD teemo you might as well get a Tri Force instead of Malady and Nashors. Tri Force, Madred's Blood Razor and either Merc Treads or boots of swiftness in place of Zerkers.

I tend to build Tri Force on most of my ranged Carries now adays. I typically only play AP Teemo but when I had to go AD, Rushed Triforce and that lead to a quick madreds. Endgame I was durable and a tank killer.

I don't advise this. Teemo and Ashe are like the worst candidates in the game for triforce. At least Ashe has Volley to spam, but what are you gonna do as Teemo, spam Blinding Dart every time it's off cooldown? Even The Rain Man uses Frozen Mallet for the reliable slow.

Don't get me wrong, Trinity Force works great on ranged carries like Corki and Ezreal, just don't get it on Teemo. He can't use it very effectively compared to most champions.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 12:49pm | Report
I've tried different teemo builds, including the rain man's build, but the type of build I find to be most effective on teemo is:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/get-me-teemo-over-here-with-a-blowgun-82617#chapter12

It's an on-hit effect type of build, using your toxic shot, malady, wit's end and bloodrazor and their effects for some heavy damage. It's pretty close to the Rain Man's build, but switches out Black Cleaver for Wit's End. I find this a better choice in most cases since the Wit's End stacks well with it's bonus magic damage with your other items and malady which reduces their MR, as well as giving you bonus MR. Since all your main damage is magic damage (Toxic Shot, Bloodrazor, Malady, Wit's End; and even Blinding Shot hits a little harder after a few hits from Malady.) I'm sure the Black Cleaver is a viable item and works well, especially against really tanky teams, but I feel like that would be more of a help for other AD carries where their damage actually comes from AD and not MD, and not as powerful on Teemo.

I haven't done all the math for everything, this is just my opinion from first glance. I've played multiple builds and this is what I found to work the best.

The guide posted earlier also explains why they feel AP and AD teemo just aren't very viable, and I happen to agree with many of their points. Compared to this build it seems other's are just lacking.
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.

Thanks to jhoijhoi!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide