Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Twisted Treeline Gods?

Creator: CrazyMBP February 3, 2012 1:39pm
1 2
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 10:45am | Report
@Kantelar:

It depends how you build her. AP poppy is near broken is 3v3 while AD poppy sucks. In a 5v5, AP poppy isn't great while AD poppy is better.

But that's just the opinion of a guy who mostly plays 3v3.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
marxr87
<Member>
marxr87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 1:43pm | Report
...singed or yorick. gg!
Tristana sez:
CROTCH SHOT!!! PENTAKILL!!!!

I can haz rep?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 8:01am | Report
Maokai, Xin Zhao, Master Yi, Singed, VOlibear, Mordekaiser, Sion, Noct, the list goes on. BAsically, avoid super squishy characters, and try to gravitate towards characters with CC. IMO- Mord on top lane is a GOD.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
moumoon
<Member>
moumoon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 2:04pm | Report

Thank you jhoijhoi for this awesome signature btw :P

(Click the banner to go to my guide)

If I rated your guide, be kind and rate mine back!
Skury420
<Member>
Skury420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 4:30pm | Report
Shyvana. Just build go doran's shield, wriggles, and then boots that fit the situation, If theres a fed Ad character, (Trynd) thornmail shuts him down, wits end frozen mallet then a gaurdian angel.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 7:06pm | Report
Yeah... Shaco. Damn Shaco straight to hell. Only character that really has a chance at beating Mord top, and does. effectively. if he is any good.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide