Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your Most Enjoyable Champ?

Creator: CrazyMBP March 10, 2012 5:37pm
MildlyMalicious
<Member>
MildlyMalicious's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2012 9:18pm | Report
Mordekaiser
Br?
Hue.
Wanna know what item is the bestest evar?! Here you go :) :)
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard and myself(:3) for the sigs!
+Rep me if I was awesome and said awesome things like i'm supposed to :D
kaltok
<Member>
kaltok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 2:29am | Report
i forgot his name. the robot who launch his arm to grab the enemy and you and your team will swarm him like a gang rape :)
Maetrka
<Member>
Maetrka's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 9:46am | Report
I like Annie a lot but she is squishy as hell, so out of my favz I would say Cho'Gath, even though he is hard to play before lvl 6, or Amumu. I like to play him because he needs a hug and some friendship - which I am happy to dish out - and because he is playable as a jungler and a tank, and I love to play both of those. :P I may not be very seasoned in the game but, those are (as far as I'm concerned) very good as tanks, and offensive fighters.
Razzleberry
<Member>
Razzleberry's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 11:59am | Report
I'm in love with Katarina, and I have fun playing with her regardless of the result (win or loss).

However, in serious games, I am in love with Sona because her early game burst is ridiculous (even after the nerf it still packs a punch) and you get the best feeling when you seal the kill with a perfectly timed Crescendo.

Also, Ashe is amazingly fun. She has a reputation for being the squishy weak AD carry, but nothing beats the amazing crunch as her Enchanted Crystal Arrow hit an enemy from across their map.
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 3:36pm | Report
AHAHAHHAHAHA.....
I LOVE THESE TOPICS, I would say that my fav. champ to play is Soraka.
I know what you are thinking... "EWWWWWWW, SORAKA...NOBODY WANTS SORAKA..."
But I have started playing support and I love the most. She's the easiest support champ to play (IMO).
And you gotta admit.. THOSE BANANAS ARE SO OP

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 3:52pm | Report
Hmm... Aggressive, tanky, good damage... Lemme see... Well, gotta go with my favorite tree, Maokai! He is amazing and just has a crazy versatile toolkit. Singed is pretty good too, EXTREME tank, flinging an enemy player into turrets for the kill is just one of the funniest things ever, and watching champs die just because they chased you is also amazing. Volibear is a crazy tank with a nice toolkit, too. Fling, slow, attack speed boost and nice damaging bite, hilarious passive. Amumu bandage toss/stun is funny and can turn the tide of a teamfight. Blitz rocket grab, bounce, and silence makes bottom lane a terror to be in. Chogath bounce, silence, and EATING people is freaking hilarious. GRAGAS!!!!! belly bounce through walls, barrels that explode to various degrees, his ult has one of hte biggest pushes in the game. Garen spin-to-win after silence is cheap, yet effective. Mord gets tankier the more magic damage he puts out as fast as possible, and can steal someone's soul if they die and have that soul fight for them. Olaf is INSANELY powerful and super tanky, that might be your best bet. Pantheon is pretty tanky and has a very useful ult for ganking or turning the tide of a fight. Udyr is probably just as good as olaf, maybe better. His stun ability is freaking ******ed. If there is one character i hate 1v1ing more than any other, its def Udyr. I suggest either getting Olaf or Udyr if you like Mundo. Olaf is most similar to Mundo in play style, if there could be a similarity made there. All of these champs are tanky with great DPS. Any of them would be a great bet. ALtho i think i have most fun playing as Mao or Voli, personally, if i am doing something tanky.

Hope this helps!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
lokinman
<Member>
lokinman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 4:25pm | Report
ashe
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 5:27am | Report
Grannyfuse wrote:

URGOT. When I get the final killing blow with a locked on Q while my target is in the FoW or stealthed I scream like I little girl.

lol same here!!! urgot and kassadin are my favorite to play. kassadin becuase if u play right u put the rape on people every game. and urgot cuz i feel like a sniper! and cuz hes desgustingly ugly.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
Gorfang
<Member>
Gorfang's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 10:31am | Report
At the Moment I enjoy Nautilus most, I mean "I am a ****ing Big Daddy, hammering my Opponents with a giant Anchor", how awesome is that. In addition I dont suck at playing him, like I do with Riven -.-

Second is Annie, super cute Girl with Monster-Teddy getting Tripple-, Quaddro- and Pentakills quiet often and dominating whole teams all the time^^

From your Descrpition try Nautilus,you are bulky, good at ganks, have a skillshot-pull (is that the right word for DredgeLine?) good AoE and good farming abilities, plus you can Jungle or tank (and awesome flying animation XD)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:05am | Report
Its a swimming animation... in the air... not "flying". Thats just silly. Only Kayle, anivia, and galio can fly... And dont even say malzahar; he floats.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide