Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your Most Enjoyable Champ?

Creator: CrazyMBP March 10, 2012 5:37pm
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:14am | Report
Ahri for sure

by jhoijhoi
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 11:15am | Report

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Gorfang
<Member>
Gorfang's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:23pm | Report

Its a swimming animation... in the air... not "flying". Thats just silly. Only Kayle, anivia, and galio can fly... And dont even say malzahar; he floats.

well for me, someone who hovers 2meters above the ground, flies, regardless of the motions he does. And I am totally aware that he mimics swiming and that its meant to be swiming at all. If its silly or not comes down to personal taste, and i like it ;)
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 2:42am | Report
Katarina, her passive <3
My most played champion, probably been playing 200+ games with her.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 12:06pm | Report
It was once Ezreal (epic skill-shots and mobility), then Katarina (ulti-spam penta), then Zilean (that bomb, haha), then Poppy/LeBlanc (jump out of bush, 2-shot, vanish).

Now, it would probably be Soraka/Lulu. AP Carry Mid Ftw!

Or Skarner, because he is always reliable.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 12:11pm | Report
Corki. Nuff said.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
b3astliness
<Member>
b3astliness's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2012 9:40am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Corki. Nuff said.

^This

Cred to Keondre for this ^
pieguy1234
<Member>
pieguy1234's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2012 1:34pm | Report
i love playing with shaco. even though he isnt hugely tanky, you can get items that make him not as squishy. he has great escape/gap closure with deceive (basically 6 sec cool down flash) with stealth after. the two shiv does a lot of damage and jack in the boxes are great for the fear.
TailRecursion
<Member>
TailRecursion's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 2:40am | Report
I love playing with champions where I don't have the feeling that the enemy can rape me at will - this more or less translates (of course) to a character I can play a bit.

For me this is Kennen ATM - if I get killed I usually know why (think: I made a stupid mistake).
It don't matter if I win or lose I really enjoy his speed and high damage output.

I really suck with "in-your-face" characters like Yi or Gaurus (I just cannot get a single good action with them).

After all it depends on the team and the enemy your are playing - often you get a team that plays together and then you have fun - of course this could be because in my ELO-Level this is when you don't lose (to hard).
If you play against a much-better team or a well-fed bomb (Yi, Kog-Maw, you know what I mean) it's downright frustrating (you all know this - there is this seemingly OP guy walking right into your base and strikes a penta-kill righ unter two towers without getting a scratch from 4+ Ultis and everything you got) - in those cases I can understand those ragers complaining on noobs feeding this guy - but in the end - if I'm honest - I did some feeding myself.

So don't ask for the most enjoyable char - there is not *the* one (for everyone) but for the best team experience.
And there you can help yourself - talk to your team, ping, set wards - it's very rare that you happen to be teamed with some not listening or reacting (and then this might be a lang. problem - I sometimes wish there where some "language" filters for the match-system as well - not ever 13yo will understand english if you play in the EU :D )

And don't be afraid to ask for help or to switch lanes - I do this all the time. Often you can turn around a game early on if you just fight against the right enemy while the wrong one just destroys you (I have my problems with long-ranged champs like Ashe in the early game).
don't mak me LOL
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 4:47pm | Report
I love playing Hecarim due to the MADHORSEYCHARGE effect... My favorite old-school champ to play is Evelynn before the nerf.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide