Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion & skin sale: 5.31 - 6.03

Creator: Mowen May 30, 2013 12:57pm
1 2
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 2:54am | Report
Pretty legit sale, but I don't have Varus...
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 4:14pm | Report
OT

It has been a long time since I last set foot on Valoran. I have been given a new mission, a new purpose in life, and the Light tells me that I must cleanse the world from the darkness. Join me if you dare summoner, and help me purge the world, so the Light may bathe us once again in its splendor.

I, Arclight Varus, will be your leader, and will cleanse the unholy myself. Although it is a perilous task ahead, I know that the Light would not betray our sense of righteousness, and would not lead us astray. For a small sacrifice of 487 RP, you can send a beacon and I will assist you to the best of my powers.

The Light works in mysterious ways, as its has servants under the sea. There are few who are as dedicated to the light as Deep Sea Kog'Maw. Projecting his own light into the deep waters, he ensnares the weak and feeble enemies, and cleanses them with his powerful spittle. You can acquire his talents for 487 RP.

In my travels, I have met many creatures, both evil and good. Junkyard Trundle used to be a lowly wretch, serving the powers of the darkness. When I stumbled upon him in the fields of battle, my inner light told me that he was not truly evil, and that the Light has greater plans for this one. Sure enough, he was quick to convert to the Light's cause, and while his "junk" looks like trash, he uses his talents to serve a higher cause. You can pick up this believer for 375 RP.

There are many allies the Light needs for us to complete our task. He has sent me visions of the one known as Vi. It seems that the Light requires strong hands and brute strength to meet the darkness head on. If so, I will need to convert her to the Light's cause. You can convert her fists to that of righteousness for a small price of 487 RP.

To march on the enemy, we must secure the road. The Light has deemed that we must speak to Maokai to be granted safe passage. The twisted tree may seem evil to me, but the Light works in mysterious ways. Help us secure the way forward for 440 RP.

The Light knows that we must be at full strength to face the evils of Valoran. In his mysterious ways, he has seen fit to recruit Sona to bolster our strength. Although I was skeptical at first, her hymns and melodies have strengthened our resolve and raised our morale. You too can reap the benefits of her beautiful symphonies for a pittance of 395 RP.

The battle of Light against dark is approaching. Summoners, I urge you to side with the Light, and be spared the great cleansing ahead. I give you until June 3rd to make your decision. Choose wisely.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 6:06pm | Report
Wow, that is dedication. :P Also probably better writing than a lot of the skin sales when Riot actually bothered to do them. xD
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 6:14pm | Report
Thats pretty cool :D
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide