Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Champion & Skin Sale: Mundo Pink Slips

Creator: Mowen January 1, 2013 3:48am
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 3:48am | Report

Champion & Skin Sale: Mundo Pink Slips

Posted by Dr Mundo on Mon, 2012-12-31 17:47

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Summoners! Corporate Mundo back from relaxing corporate retreat and feel refreshed! Cleaver-throwing arm well-rested and ready to milk cash bags and smack around office equipment. Mundo proud equal opportunity smacker. Anyway, Mundo now have urgent dilemma – tax man think Mundo forgot to pay taxes. Mundo know this not possible because Mundo put big note on monitor before tossing it out window. YOU HELP MAKE MUNDO FISCAL YEAR END ON HIGH NOTE.

If Mundo need to save on corporate spending, easy solution is give employees pink slips. “But Mundo,” you say, “firing people right after holiday is mean.” MUNDO ALREADY MEAN! Mundo don’t care. Pink slips incoming, peons.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Not happy with Mythic Cassiopeia ’s work performance. Also, Mundo confused if snake lady is attractive. Mundo like lady half but not sure about snake half. 487 RP

Gragas, Esq. represent Mundo when peons filed class action lawsuit, but lost case. Failure not option when Mundo money on the line! FIRED. 487 RP

Explorer Ezreal explore everything, including private Mundo bathroom. Bathroom private for his safety, not Mundo’s. MUNDO LET YOUR IMAGINATION WORK THAT ONE OUT. 487 RP

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Did you know that Jayce’s hammer is also gun? Mundo impressed with Jayce smarts, but think hammer gun is like sofa bed – not good sofa, not good bed! 487 RP

Find Lux and tell her she fired! You think laser pointer during movie is annoying? Lux destroyed whole screen! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY MOVIE TICKETS ARE? Who laughing now, unemployed prankster? 395 RP

This pink slip rampage mean Mundo need big shield lady Leona to protect him from raging peons! You make fun of Mundo for asking for lady protection? Leona strong like lady bull. DON’T QUESTION MUNDO. 487 RP

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What you waiting for?! Buy champions and skins with discount from January 1 to January 4 so Corporate Mundo can go back into jungle to throw more cleavers and steal dragon kills and not worry about budget. BUDGET IS FOR FINANCE PEONS.

<3 Corporate Mundo
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 4:55am | Report
Mundo always makes the best sales.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 5:06am | Report
if I new how to play Cass, I would get that skin :D.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 7:43am | Report

CANNOT.... SPAM...... HARDER.....

Sig made by Tamy
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 5:02pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

CANNOT.... SPAM...... HARDER.....

You got the basics and advanced tactics all in three words!
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2013 10:43pm | Report

Is my enemy trying to farm?: if yes, press Q. If you hit, press E and Q and E, and E and Q.

Is my enemy trying to come close?: Press W. And E if poisoned. And Q. And E again.

Did I kill my enemy/kick him out of lane? W the minions, Q them and Q and Q and leave a W for the next wave.

Is my enemy unaware that I'm cosplaying Garen in a brush?: Press R and W and E and Q and E and E and Q and E and E and Q (and don't forget to ignite somewhere in between)
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2013 3:37am | Report
Love this sale xD

+rep me if you think I did something cool enough to deserve it!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide