Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Spotlight: Draven, the Glorious...

Creator: virago June 5, 2012 12:05am
1 2
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 9:33pm | Report
Going to take some people a long time to learn him properly.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 11:58pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Going to take some people a long time to learn him properly.

Um, don't mean to brag at all, but it took me like 3 games to learn how to manipulate the axes. Yes, I'm still learning, but it's not that hard.

Like they state in the video, the axe moves towards the direction you are moving, or towards you if you are standing still.

Basically, if you move in a direction during the time the axe is flying to the target, or right when it hits the target, the axe will go towards the location where you would be if you kept going in a straight line from where you started moving. So if you throw it at a minion and instantly move back, you can easily catch the axe by just moving backwards. It's pretty effective for harassing if you do it that way.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
fenrir2011
<Member>
fenrir2011's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 6:18am | Report
played a couple of games with him already and OMFG he is amazing, he takes skill and lightning fast decisions to play properly (you have to decide whether catching the axe is going to land you in trouble or not in a split second decision) ive been up agains 2 other people playing draven so far and both of them followed their axes like a dog chasing a stick (this led to me dominating them in lane) it looks like we have a champion that is going to separate the noobs from those patient and skilled enough to learn how to play this champ. i can see people flaming the noobs that play this champion and crying that he is too op when someone plays him properly, as with all recent releases expect a nerf in the next week or 2, when people start uploading guides telling you how to maximise damage output with blood rush and spinning axe then ranked players are gonna cry and none ranked are gonna rage quit
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 7:05am | Report
The ulti's global, isnt it?
Thanks to TinyStar!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 7:09am | Report
^Watch the champion spotlight :p
fenrir2011
<Member>
fenrir2011's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 8:29am | Report
yes the ultis gloabl =p
you can also use the minimap to aim it OP xD
Tafe
<Member>
Tafe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 6:46am | Report
I find it funny how strong hes Q and W is! But, its made to not be owerpowerd, which it isn't
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide