Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Halloween Skins! Limited Time Only

Creator: Mowen
October 26, 2012 5:45pm
21 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » News & Patch Notes » Halloween Skins! Limited Time Only
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » October 26, 2012 5:45pm | Report

Click on the skin you're interested in to be taken to it!

Harrowing Skins

The Harrowing is in full swing, and some of your favorite champions are ready to celebrate the season in style. Head over to the store to grab this year’s costumes. But don’t hesitate, because these Harrowing skins will only be available through November 13th, when they’ll retire to the Legacy Skin Vault.

Headmistress Fiora

A new taunt animation and some ruler-smacking sounds on her attacks and abilities ought to make you think twice before misbehaving in Fiora’s classroom.

Pirate Ryze

Featuring a piratical new animation on Overload, this incognito version of your favorite Rogue Mage ought to make you rowdier than a buccaneer in a brewery.

Legendary Zombie Brand

Packed with a full complement of new spell effects, sounds, and animations, along with an utterly undead VO that’s sure to convince you the world has actually ended, this Legendary take on the Burning Vengeance will be talk of the town this Harrowing

Remember that these skins will only be available until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on the 13th of November, so catch them before they’re laid to rest in the Legacy Skins Vault!

Shadow Isles Skins

The resurgence of the Shadow Isles is at hand! Dormant for hundreds of years, these islands are host to all manner of once forgotten terrors. Now you can pick up some brand new items themed around the spectral realm. In addition to new wards and icons, you’ll also find some sinister new skins for some of your favorite champions.

Headless Hecarim

Go for a midnight ride with Headless Hecarim and his incendiary new ambient and spell effects.

Haunted Maokai

Haunted Maokai’s terrifying new sounds and tombstone-themed spell effects will make you think twice before going for a walk in the woods.

Underworld Twisted Fate

Underworld Twisted Fate’s spectral new sounds and spell effects are sure to strike a chord with Lady Luck this autumn.

Remember that these skins will only be available until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on the 13th of November, so catch them before they’re laid to rest in the Legacy Skins Vault!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by GrandmasterD » October 26, 2012 5:50pm | Report
just bought them all except for the ryze skin ^^
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Rep: Renowned (531)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xeronn » October 26, 2012 5:50pm | Report
"Legendary Zombie Brand"

They're awesome skins though.

Edit: You can't hide that 3rd skin from me on the home page.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Xeronn's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xeronn
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (75)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Berzerk » October 26, 2012 6:06pm | Report
Got them all, cant resist. Riot why u steal my moneyzz =(

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Berzerk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Berzerk
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (155)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » October 27, 2012 12:38am | Report
man. love these skins :D
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MissMaw » October 27, 2012 3:50am | Report
dat brand skin so awesome
I got freedom, I got a lady, I got a cause I'd die for. That's who I am.
MissMaw's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MissMaw
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (727)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by StuckOnRepeat » October 27, 2012 4:05am | Report
The TF and Brand skin is so awesome! =)
StuckOnRepeat's Forum Avatar

StuckOnRepeat
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ChaosxSoul » October 27, 2012 7:02am | Report
My brother got me fiora skin. Never thought that a ruler could hurt more then a lampost.
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar

ChaosxSoul
<Member>
Rep: Notable (23)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Minho » October 27, 2012 1:29pm | Report
I. Want. TF. Skin. QQ.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Minho's Forum Avatar

Minho
<Editor>
Rep: Established (111)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sir_Grox » October 28, 2012 4:14pm | Report
Um, why does it say legendary Zombie Ryze? XD
Sir_Grox's Forum Avatar

Sir_Grox
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!