Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 3.5 Notes

Creator: Mowen March 28, 2013 2:10pm
35 posts - page 2 of 4
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 6:24pm | Report
Hecarim is a bastard and I ban him every game. Not because of his W though.

Also do people actually enjoy watching 2v1 lanes in every tournament game? Cuz I find it really boring knowing that every game the 2v1 lane is going to push the towers down by minute 5 and attempt a dive when the jungler shows up. It's formulaic as hell and I miss when players could actually outskill their lane opponents and make plays instead of just starting the game with a free tower because it's 3v1.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 6:27pm | Report
Yea agreed. The tower shove gotta go fast and shove towers meta is whats the words... too fast? I like that people have stopped acting like kills are more important but shove meta is super annoying to actually play. :/
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 7:01pm | Report

Yea agreed. The tower shove gotta go fast and shove towers meta is whats the words... too fast? I like that people have stopped acting like kills are more important but shove meta is super annoying to actually play. :/

yeah, dignitas games have been too onesided.

the deal with Hecarim will always be his E.

Sig made by Tamy
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2013 9:05pm | Report
i dont think its his E, its the spirit of the lizard elder DoT that he can apply constantly with his Q and W and the healing he gets from his W

also his ult is extremely good

i like the akali nerf it should make trying to fight her easier if you actually leave her stealth area thing

the rumble change is good to me, i just didnt like the damage it gave as soon as you used it

and the turret change is nice not only for the LCS and such boring 2v1 lanes but for the tower dives, ive been tower dived so many times in mid when i was at my second tower with the first one still up that its annoying so now that turrets will be doing more damage it might happen less, even though i myself like diving too
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 12:55am | Report
The turret change is another nerf to my Singed :(. Singed really likes to dive...
He is gonna kill you!!!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 1:55am | Report
Karma rework finally out~
Fousek
<Member>
Fousek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 6:46am | Report
OP Turets, I don´t understand why 1. shot is 105% wtf ? 100% or less this is just logical nonsense. I am not a fan of turet dives so I am not so sad but it is weird. I am happy about WW range indicators and rework Karma because she is interesting and she was extremely WEAK. And Hecarim is not played often, I don´t own him but someone who know how to play him should not stop beacause that extra CD. But Ban is not aumatical like 2 patches ago. So +1 for Riot for this Patch.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 11:15am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i dont think its his E, its the spirit of the lizard elder DoT that he can apply constantly with his Q and W and the healing he gets from his W

also his ult is extremely good

i like the akali nerf it should make trying to fight her easier if you actually leave her stealth area thing

the rumble change is good to me, i just didnt like the damage it gave as soon as you used it

and the turret change is nice not only for the LCS and such boring 2v1 lanes but for the tower dives, ive been tower dived so many times in mid when i was at my second tower with the first one still up that its annoying so now that turrets will be doing more damage it might happen less, even though i myself like diving too

Hecarim runs a wierd mastery page. gete double buff, pop ghost and E, trample someone for half hp, gg. Followed by another gank with E in another solo lane, potentially another easy kill. then you'll have money for spirit and boots.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Cath4rsis
<Member>
Cath4rsis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 4:10pm | Report
turret buff
wat
+ sign by the-nameless-bard
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2013 5:16pm | Report
No idea why is everyone so butthurt about turrets dealing more damage now. IMO they were kinda useless and needed a buff.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide