Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 5.15 Summary

Creator: Wayne3100 August 5, 2015 6:21am
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 3:33am | Report
Hi! I just came back to the internet after days of difficulty of going outside.

One question: is Fiora's kit is as fugly as her face that has a shape of a mango?
Thanks The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 4:34am | Report
Hi! I just came back to the internet after days of difficulty of going outside.

One question: is Fiora's kit is as fugly as her face that has a shape of a mango?

Yes, they've ruined her on all levels.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 5:27am | Report
@ OTG

I'd much rather have a Fiora in the game with a kit like this (which can be tweaked in several ways if it turns out it's too weak) than keeping the old one just because "at least she was good in soloQ because of how broken her ult was". That only meant that whenever you did see her do well she'd pretty much kill your carries instantly every fight (no matter how fed they were themselves). That's just lame.

FalseoGod wrote:

I mean, we got champions with better chasing tools than her and they still get kited for days (Udyr comes to mind). All you need is a single Alistar and she's done

To be fair, pretty much any champions is done if there's an Alistar on the enemy team who makes it his sole purpose to stop you.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 5:30am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
@ OTG

I'd much rather have a Fiora in the game with a kit like this (which can be tweaked in several ways if it turns out it's too weak) than keeping the old one just because "at least she was good in soloQ because of how broken her ult was". That only meant that whenever you did see her do well she'd pretty much kill your carries instantly every fight (no matter how fed they were themselves). That's just lame.

Oh, I agree entirely. She's far less toxic now. As I said. I was just pointing out that she was much stronger due to her old ultimate being ******ed. I did say she's healthier for the game now.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 5:55am | Report

Oh, I agree entirely. She's far less toxic now. As I said. I was just pointing out that she was much stronger due to her old ultimate being ******ed. I did say she's healthier for the game now.

I see. Mangoes are good for the body.
Sig made by me!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2015 2:49pm | Report
Just tried her. Worthless passive, you basically have to move around and hope somehow your AA hits the spot. I literally got my ult activating twice without budging yet somehow hitting the 4 weak spots.

Sarixis
<Member>
Sarixis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2015 2:09pm | Report
Yeah I goofed around with her a bit yesterday and wasn't impressed. Her passive is supremely awkward to proc given her short range of her dash and good luck if it's on their back side. She still gets kited very easily too.
OdyGAMER
<Member>
OdyGAMER's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2015 2:27pm | Report
IDK why there's so much hate on the Fiora update. It seems pretty good to me:

Previously Fiora used to be extremely good at destroying enemies with raw damage but just that. No backup options for when you fall behind. On the contrary, now Fiora still has a some of that deadliness in her kit but there other paths to choose too, especially since they added CC to her W. I also like the fact that a bit more skill is involved at playing her now. Then again, I'm not a Fiora player all that much so maybe I shouldn't be one to judge.

Also, I like how interesting they made Teemo but IMO it's a nerf. It may be a slight one, but it's a nerf from my point of view.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2015 2:10pm | Report
I feel like Fiora should be played as a bruiser now, so you surely get the ultimate off in a teamfight. as it has a 700 base heal. Also, you deal percentage true damage anyway, so you can trade that armorpen out for defense.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2015 2:01am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I feel like Fiora should be played as a bruiser now, so you surely get the ultimate off in a teamfight. as it has a 700 base heal. Also, you deal percentage true damage anyway, so you can trade that armorpen out for defense.

Yeah, I agree!

Maybe we can make her better tanky/support by adding a face of the mountain

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide