Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Update: Lots of bug fixes, limit on public voting

Creator: Matt April 11, 2011 2:36am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:17pm | Report
Then how do I have troll downvotes? I have 2 comments on downvotes, but 6 total downvotes...
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:31pm | Report
I looked through your guides and I believe you're misinterpreting the system.

A score of 4/6 means 4 +1s out of 6 TOTAL votes, not 4 +1s and 6 -1s.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2011 7:36pm | Report
oooooh...I feel really stupid now....XD Really showing my inner idiocy here on the forums lol
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 9:07am | Report
You are not the 1st person that asks for this. It was odd for me also and i was here when this system was getting implemented.

This is a place for asking questions and getting answers :) we are here to help so dont feel stupid to ask :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 12:25pm | Report
thnx :)
TBasil13
<Member>
TBasil13's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 4:38am | Report
I can't vote at all any more. No matter what guide I go to, even if it's a guide that just came out or one I've never seen before, the thing at the top of the screen where the voting options usually are always say "Already voted" even though I clearly have not voted on the guide yet.

I don't understand why this is happening, but I do know that this website has had a lot of problems over the last few days especially considering that I didn't even have access to it or the site didn't download correctly due to a glitch in the HTML code.

Now that the website is finally viewable again, I'm not allowed to vote on the guides I like. What happened?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 12:53pm | Report
You should really check the support forums for technical issues :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
TBasil13
<Member>
TBasil13's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 3:07pm | Report

You should really check the support forums for technical issues :)

I suck when it comes to forums. This site is already a tad frustrating as it is because it lacks a search function. If it DOES have a search function in the forums then that's even worse! Why? Because I don't know where the search function is! I didn't know it even existed (that is, if it does exist). I like the website and I learn a little bit every day, but, in general, I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to using forums on any website.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 3:46pm | Report
There was a search function but it didn't work at all. It's on Matt's to-do list but in the meantime just post your problem in the Support forum and Matt will get back to you.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
TBasil13
<Member>
TBasil13's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 6:17pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

There was a search function but it didn't work at all. It's on Matt's to-do list but in the meantime just post your problem in the Support forum and Matt will get back to you.

That's my point... I didn't even know there was a support forum. I just started clicking on anything that sounded close to what my problem was until I came to this thread. This thread was the closest thing I could find as someone was discussing what they believed to be a problem with the voting system.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide