Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask the person below you a question

Creator: Oooneshot September 19, 2014 7:50am
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 4:31am | Report
Life is about learning. It's not exactly about learning like you do it in school but it's sometimes about learning things you don't necessarily want to learn.

Do you think you spend too much time on the internet? Would you like to just shut down your computer and phone for a while and go outside and relax?
Thanks to Ubnoxius for this sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 5:21am | Report
I'm not adding anything to this, but... from what I can understand. You thought Outlast was scary?

Actually, it's not the game. It' what my friends did to me while I was playing it. You know, we are in our classroom, I was playing,they pulled a prank in me, scared sh*t and yelled "F*CK YOU ALL!" So I don't want to play Outlast, I remember those happenings in my life.
emoriam wrote:
Do you think you spend too much time on the internet? Would you like to just shut down your computer and phone for a while and go outside and relax?

My situation for me is the opposite. I always go outside and do crazy stuff and cannot spend time lollygagging in the internet (in sites like MOBAFire, 9Gag and anything related). So, no.

What was your most humiliating moment? (Could be anywhere)
Sig made by me!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 7:33am | Report
Mhhh, first thing coming to my mind happened like four years ago. In one of our swimming lessons a girl from my class told me that I look deformed because I was really thin at that time (which is still the case).

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes' idea of a state?
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 7:42am | Report
Sounds an awful lot like anarchy. And sorry, this is a bit back, but I want to answer it.

I-it's such an e-embarrassing thing to ask but I'll ask anyway...

Did you watch Boku no Pico?

(My eyes are bleeding while I'm watching it...)

Yes, and I love it, want more of it, can't get enough of it.

Do you think the SSW skins are the best championship skins at the moment?
Eyy
Oooneshot
<Member>
Oooneshot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 7:55am | Report
The SSW Skins are the first championship skins that has a 975 RP price tag. And I liked the Talon one but I don't really like the Rengar one. Looks like the Alistar and Lucian skin combined together.

Verdict : Yes

What was the best play you did in League?
Did my comment helped you? +Rep would be appreciated

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 8:21am | Report
A few come to mind, such as one game where I stole 3 dragons and a baron with Trueshot Barrage.

I didn't used to play Fizz much, but prior to Fizz's minor rework/nerf, I made a play in enemy base where I went 1v4, killed 3 and made it out alive through sheer mechanical outplay (and Zhonya's, but hey, I've seen people **** those up y'know). Had like sub-200 hp and my friend was watching me do it when he had written me off as dead. His reaction was the best.

If you could bring in one video game character from outside MOBAs into LoL, who would it be and why?
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 8:27am | Report
Oooneshot wrote:
What was the best play you did in League?

In ranked 5s once, I killed my lane opponent just outside of lane as Talon. On the way back to my tower I was getting chased by a 40% HP jungle Jarvan IV and I ended up with like 50 HP, and he was in range for his Q, just waiting for it to come off CD. The moment he hit Q, I instantly clicked E on him, so fast that I both dodged the Q (which is hard to react to on its own), and then even managed to burst him down during the animation, with no ult up. Everyone in the call started shouting in desbelief and Jarvan and his mid laner both started spamming "LOL" in all chat. I've done many impressive plays, but this is the one which always stands out the most to me. Unfortunately I didn't have baronreplays at the time (it prompted me to download it though), so I'll never be able to rewatch it in all its brilliance. :(

sirell wrote:
If you could bring in one video game character from outside MOBAs into LoL, who would it be and why?

Jake Hunter from the villain.net series. Would be awesome being able to use tons of different powers in-game.

What was the worst play you've ever done in League of Legends? :^)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 8:33am | Report
I guess it must have been one of those "I am low level I don't know the tower's range"-deaths

favourite book?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 8:45am | Report
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction

Would you rather have one thousand boob sized butts, or one butt sized boob?
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2015 9:15am | Report
The second one even though both things are rather odd

Many people have already shown their faces via 'Face to Names' to us. However, which member's face you haven't seen yet would you like to see?
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide