Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dear young earth creationists:

Creator: throatslasher October 8, 2012 8:59am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 12:06pm | Report

Cut it out. You're embarssing me as an American, and as a human being. Who do you think has it right, the illiterate desert nomads that wandered around and died at age 20, or the brilliant scientists of today with infinite resources at their fingertips? All your nomads did was suck and die and scribble some stuff about a sky wizard. But, you have modern science to thank for:

average lifespan tripled
vaccines
electricity
computers
internet
modern farming techniques (most important)
dippin' dots
video games
clean water
modern medicine

Stop using science when it's convenient, and then spit on it and stab it in the back when it conflicts with your views. the awesome thing about science is that it's true if you believe in it or not. If you want to test this, convince yourself that the theory of gravity is 'just a theory' and then jump out a window. Or call germ theory 'hogwash' and drink an ebola sample.

If you want to live in the stone age, put on some deerskin clothes and wander into your nearest forest. Or, you can join us in the 21st century and stop taking your book so literally.

dippin' dots are an act of the lord jesus.

If you think otherwise i feel bad for you.
Tri lane for life.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 12:20pm | Report
I'll use something my friend said to me earlier today actually. n_n

A religion is just like a *****, I don't mind if you have one, as long as you don't shove it down my throat.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:03pm | Report
rofl. Anyways, go to a water-treatment facility and tell me that is ancient technology. boiling a pot of river water is not science. Creating facilities and waterways and aquaducts to bring water to billions of people IS science.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:08pm | Report

rofl. Anyways, go to a water-treatment facility and tell me that is ancient technology. boiling a pot of river water is not science. Creating facilities and waterways and aquaducts to bring water to billions of people IS science.

if i remember aqueducts and the such were very big in europe, namely rome of i remember, during the whole "if yer not a christian you die" era
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:12pm | Report

Actually that's physics :x

If you're gonna toss out "that is science" then atleast pick a school.

I mean, Science covers literally everything.

You're breathing? That's science.

You're farting in a dude's mouth and he's all like "oh yeah farts". That's science.

Like, literally everything is "science" if it can be explained.

You just seem like you're trying to break down a wall with your fists, but the wall actually isn't there at all. o_O

And btw, boiling a pot of river water IS science.
Tri lane for life.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 7:27pm | Report
I read through OP and what. Wow. Where the hell did all of this come from.

I'm going to quickly disprove everything that OP said by stating the following: I invented the world. General science is the DEVIL!

Aight, glad we got that out of the way. So anyways, lets change this stupid topic to something that actually matters like why do MOBAgirls get so much rep and how come people consider my choice in recreation to be wrong and diabolical?

If you answer me these questions then I will deem you champion of this lame thread.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:11pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I read through OP and what. Wow. Where the hell did all of this come from.

I'm going to quickly disprove everything that OP said by stating the following: I invented the world. General science is the DEVIL!

Aight, glad we got that out of the way. So anyways, lets change this stupid topic to something that actually matters like why do MOBAgirls get so much rep and how come people consider my choice in recreation to be wrong and diabolical?

If you answer me these questions then I will deem you champion of this lame thread.

because MOBAguys are very lonely and think MOBAgirls will give them things if they rep them

grown men watching a show meant for little girls is weird and not normal therefore it must be wrong and diabolical
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:43pm | Report
Since when was the new Sherlock series meant for little girls? :(
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:50pm | Report
I personally think Christianity is a disgusting joke.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2012 8:52pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Since when was the new Sherlock series meant for little girls? :(

oh i thought you were talking about my little pony, but yes its still for little girls regardless
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide