So, I decided to use it again since I got a headache from sleeping poorly.
It actually made it a little better :o
It only takes 4MB RAM anyways, so no biggie.
What settings are everyone using?
I'm using 4500K to 6000K.
It actually made it a little better :o
It only takes 4MB RAM anyways, so no biggie.
What settings are everyone using?
I'm using 4500K to 6000K.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
4000k and 5300k
DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask
Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.
Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs
Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
I think the colors are too weird at below 4500K. Is nobody else having that problem?
(I like how you guys'(possibly incorrect grammar) go down 100K with each comment, haha)
(I like how you guys'(possibly incorrect grammar) go down 100K with each comment, haha)
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Searz wrote:
I think the colors are too weird at below 4500K. Is nobody else having that problem?
(I like how you guys'(possibly incorrect grammar) go down 100K with each comment, haha)
It gets slightly orange/brownish below 4500k, yeah.
I have no idea what you are talking about in the second sentence ;)
DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask
Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.
Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs
Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>
DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask
Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.
Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs
Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana