Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Favorite portal2 jokes *caucheka banned*

Creator: PotatisFarfar April 28, 2011 3:48am
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 6:04pm | Report
You're breaking the rules. Please be more considerate of others and stop doing it.

Started a new game.

"Oh, brilliant. You DID find a portal gun! You know what? It just goes to show: people with brain damage are the real heroes in the end aren’t they? At the end of the day. Brave."

Awesome.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 7:40pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

This is pretty much what Caucheka's posts look to me now. I honestly don't see anything inside of his posts anymore. Just a big ol blotch of dark gray! Although in quotes it turns his posts blue, which is a much more prettier color in my opinion. Anyways, I think it's because nothing significant can be found inside of them, so the website saves power by cutting out all the needless content of his posts. That just so happens to be all of his post.

Also, I'm in space! (I finally beat the game)
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 6:11am | Report
Guys, simmer down now.

Just generally turn the aggressiveness down, and keep it less hostile. The attitude is turning more and more hostile by every post, and I can see this turn into a big ugly flamefest and not a nice, on-topic thread about Portal 2 in the off-topic section.

Like Xaioli said: Play nice, or don't play at all.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 6:34am | Report
Scrax wrote:

Guys, simmer down now.

Just generally turn the aggressiveness down, and keep it less hostile. The attitude is turning more and more hostile by every post, and I can see this turn into a big ugly flamefest and not a nice, on-topic thread about Portal 2 in the off-topic section.

Like Xaioli said: Play nice, or don't play at all.

If you take a moment to read the thread then you'll notice everything would be fine if everyone stayed on topic. However, someone keeps posting again and again with no intention to contribute to the thread. This aggressive behaviour on his part is steering the thread towards off-topic, breaking the rules and most important of all, ruining our fun.
From my point of view we have the right to be aggressive, as I've politely asked for him to stop and it didn't work. If I tried to turn a thread you liked into nothing but offtopic insults would you not become upset as well?

@Toshabi
Only now?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 7:09am | Report
I would be upset, but not AGGRESSIVE. It's a difference.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 2:19pm | Report
all i've said is that you should have simply stayed in the other thread instead of posting a new one to keep it less cluttered.

while i agree its not really towards the topic of this thread it simply dumbfounds me that you are all so hostile against that.

but as i've tried to say it doesnt really matter anymore because the old thread is pretty much dead. so whatever.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 2:49pm | Report
dude. you've said the same thing 6 times now. WE READ IT THE FIRST TIME.
We're hostile towards you because you say the same thing over and over while not contributing to the topic at all. Potatis already told you why he created the topic, you got your question answered, and you still come here to complain.
If your question has already been answered and you're still annoying then it means you didn't care about this being the second portal 2 topic at all. You just come here to annoy other people. There is absolutely no other reason for you to come here. Whatever reason you had is gone now, you just come here for the sake of trolling.
So, like with every other troll, we respond by raging. It's what happens in any forum you find. It's not rocket science, it's basic social interaction. Troll -> Rage. Plain and simple. You already know everyone thinks of you as a troll since those last troll threads you made, so if you try to ruin our fun by trolling some more we'll rage at you. This is not some random thing that happened. We did not host a secret meeting and schemed to rage at you. You're the one making us rage. Just stop trolling other people and the rage will end. It's not a fallacy, post hoc ergo propter hoc does not apply here. It is a simple case of directly related cause and effect. Please understand that. Stop what's causing the rage and the rage will stop.

I know I said the same thing over and over again, but I needed to really make the message stand out.

Just got my "Show that pit who's boss" achievement. Once again Wheaton fails to disappoint me.

"Aww where did you go, No come back"
"Oh! You came back! Didn't actually plan... for that. Can't actually reset the death trap. So. Ah. Could you jump into that pit, there? Would you just jump into that pit for me?"

"Could you just jump into that pit? There. That deadly pit."

"You're saying to yourself, why should I jump into the pit? I'll tell you why. Guess who's down there? Your parents! You're not adopted after all! It's your natural parents down there in the pit. Should have mentioned it before. But I didn't. So jump on down and reunite with mommy and daddy."

"Oh I'll tell you what's also down there. Your parents and... There's also an escape elevator!. Down there. Funny. I should have mentioned it before. But so it's down there. So pop down. Jump down. You've got your folks down there and an escape elevator"

"And what else is down there... Tell you what, it's only a new jumpsuit. A very trendy designer jumpsuit from France. Down there. Which is exactly your size. And if it's a bit baggy, we got a tailor down there as well who can take it in for you"

"And what's this, a lovely handbag? And the three portal device! It's all down there!"

"Um. You've got a yacht. And... Boys! Loads of fellas. Hunky guys down there. Possibly even a boyfriend! Who's to say at this stage. But, a lot of good looking fellas down there. And, ah, a boy band as well! That haven't seen a woman in years. And they're not picky at all. They don't care if you've got a bit of brain damage. If you've been running around sweating. And... A farm! A pony farm! And... Just jump down, would ya?"

By the way, has anyone not done CO-OP yet? I need the Professor Portal achi = (
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 3:00pm | Report
Canoas wrote:
@Toshabi
Only now?

It's because he took my "I care about you" core and threw it into the incinerator.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 4:58pm | Report
Ok, cmon now guys.. There's too much hostility going on here.
EVERYONE just shut the **** up and get back on topic.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 5:01pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Ok, cmon now guys.. There's too much hostility going on here.
EVERYONE just shut the **** up and get back on topic.

Oh the irony

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide