Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK wrote:
OMG
ALL THE PAINFUL BLOODY CUTS
IT HURTS TO WATCH
how did you do that Bwrong?
Again: I honestly have no clue how this keeps happening.






B-Wong wrote:
Welcome to the "Share your personal injury thread"
Oooo, that reminds me.
Run around with a stick on your forehead.
???
Eye surgery.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Oh I got one. If you wanna talk bout injuries.
First: On the funeral of my grandpa I fell on the stairs. Nice laceration. Still have a scar.
Second: In the kindergarten some lil child punched my head with a dipper (a plastic one). Again a laceration.
Third: Can't remember that one actually. Maybe you know those doors which close automaticly. Now imagine whats happening if your finger still is between the door and the door case. Yeah. My thumb got split. Still got a scar.
First: On the funeral of my grandpa I fell on the stairs. Nice laceration. Still have a scar.
Second: In the kindergarten some lil child punched my head with a dipper (a plastic one). Again a laceration.
Third: Can't remember that one actually. Maybe you know those doors which close automaticly. Now imagine whats happening if your finger still is between the door and the door case. Yeah. My thumb got split. Still got a scar.

You need to log in before commenting.


ALL THE PAINFUL BLOODY CUTS
IT HURTS TO WATCH
how did you do that Bwrong?