Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Games you play a lot other than LoL?

Creator: B-Wong November 15, 2010 4:18pm
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:40am | Report
Kael312 wrote:

did they fix juice rushing in overtime? once they do that i will pick it back up

Yeah, once someone buys, it goes on a 30sec time limit.

And MNC is really fun, I bought on the 360 months ago, and got it on PC here to relish in the qualities of PC awesomeness.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:41am | Report
Kael312 wrote:

Pokemon-any of the gameboy ones

But those are uncomplicated :(

Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:45am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

But those are uncomplicated :(

and any other ones are? lol, it might be the simplicity i go for, who knows, just know i found my red version the other day and its been on a whole lot
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:46am | Report
Kael312 wrote:

and any other ones are? lol, it might be the simplicity i go for, who knows, just know i found my red version the other day and its been on a whole lot

Yea, later ones have a lot more competetiveness. EVs and IVs were added along with natures and passive pokemon abilities. Feel free to give me **** about calling pokemon competetive :P

Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:54am | Report
lol, misunderstanding, thought you meant like the gamecube ones, i enjoy the ds ones, ive played all 4 generations on handheld, im excited for generation v around my birthday next year.
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:55am | Report
Kael312 wrote:

lol, misunderstanding, thought you meant like the gamecube ones, i enjoy the ds ones, ive played all 4 generations on handheld, im excited for generation v around my birthday next year.

I haven't been keeping up with Pokemon recently because I played it too much and eventually got bored. I sorta just wanna get the games for some reason though, impulse haha.

Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 11:59am | Report
me and like four friends still keep playing them, trading so we all have all the starters and such. i swear were gonna get them for our kids eventually, then take the games and tell the kids they are playing with them wrong, just keep em for ourselves.

@diesel, i'm gonna have to play it again now, hopefully i can still dominate as tank.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 1:01pm | Report
I mainly play LoL now, but other games I play/used to play:

Guild Wars (stopped around 3 years ago, had all three campaigns and the expansion)
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
All pokemon games (including Black/White)
Fire Emblem
Almost all Legend of Zelda games
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2010 1:13pm | Report
LoL
Vindictus
RL Football (It IS a game)

Used to play WoW, didn't have as much time as I used to have. (Numba 1 Hunter)

ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 4:11am | Report
I used to play Supreme Commander 2 a lot but been going back to Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
Just finished World of Goo, Defense Grid: Awakening and Half-Life 2

PS3 wise I play COD4(2) a lot with my brothers (although I prefer COD4) and just finished Bayonetta, Resistance 2, InFamous, Batman Dark Asylum (Last two thoroughly recommended)

Just bought Vanquish and Ninja Gaiden, gave up on Final Fantasy 13 because its nothing on X, I mean I was bored after 15 hours and if a game can't pull me in in 15 hour I'm not playing it

Used to play Crysis Wars a lot, not into TF2 or CSS much but got Bad Company recently so might play that a bit but been playing more LoL than anything since I have a EU and US account but Pc is broken and internet is still getting fixed by the BT ppl so we will see how that goes

Favourite games of all time: Batman, InFamous, Portal, SupComFA, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Playing through the first one on the Gamecube as we speak, lost the third), COD4 (Finally what shooters should have been all along) and Assassins Creed 2
Can't wait for Mortal Kombat (never played the old ones but the new one looks badass), Crysis 2 (OH MY... *****) and Portal (see Crysis 2 comment)

Oh and if anyone could send me Mass Effect and DOW 2 over steam it would be appreciated :P
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide