Duffoas wrote:
Thanks for all the compliments guys, I'm flattered. Although I'm pretty sure that the new dude is just trying to copy me.
Wait, whaaat?
This guy joined over a month ago? O.o
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Searz wrote:
Wait, whaaat?
This guy joined over a month ago? O.o
Curiously enough it was around that time that "Duffoas" appeared as well. Maybe... just maybe.. Duffoas came alive?
OMG! THIS FORUM IS MAGICAL!
also, MAGIC? BLASPHEMY! BURN DOWN THE FORUM! THIS IS THE DEVIL'S WORK!
I may have phrased that wrong, but what I meant was: was Duff even active on these forums back then?
I thought he went AWOL like 2 months ago or so.
I thought he went AWOL like 2 months ago or so.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
I was just thinking that the person who made the account made it when there wasn't any erm... conversations(?) going on between you guys.
Kinda mis-timed (if I'm correct on the time).
Kinda mis-timed (if I'm correct on the time).
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
You need to log in before commenting.


New forum couple: Toshoas.
RIP Duffoas.
lolololol
I still think Duffoas might be best :P