Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Genocide, USA, etc.

Creator: Canoas September 12, 2012 11:02am
88 posts - page 3 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:39pm | Report
Will you ever stop Canoas? Like seriously.. 9/11 was an important day in AMERICAN history to mourn the losses of civilians in the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and Penn. You are ignorant and impulsive. You seriously need to know when to stop.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:41pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

@Mooninites
The markets don't matter for ****. The whole world wants to see the Euro fall, that's why there's so many external pressures on having Portugal, Ireland or Greece on a crisis. If one of us falls then a domino effect would ensue and each country of the European union would fall one by one. Portugal is the country that's paying the debt the quickest, there's absolutely no risk at all. Ireland did a pretty good job as well. Greece didn't, it seems they're not even trying even with all the help, so they are now being pressured into leaving the EU. The debt isn't being paid off with EU money, the debt was bought and now we're paying it by sacrificing a little more. It sucks, but it has to be done.

Electronic Engineering. So far it has a 100% employment rate from my university, whether we decide to work in Portugal or overseas. How's that mcdonalds job working out for you? Having fun flipping burgers?

The markets don't matter for ****. Yes I'm sure you and all your Euro-utopian lunatics would agree on that. To you the market doesn't matter because you're going to do it anyway. The markets have shown time and time again that the EU cannot survive in it's current state. As you made evident, you don't really seem to care about that, but the markets do, and anyone with half a brain does. You can continue to try and game the markets if you'd like but as you'll see, you'll always lose.

Their economies didn't fail because of pressure. The Euro has been doomed to fail since it's creation. There is no way you can think that the standardization of a currency for countries with different cultures and different economies. Better yet you tried to bring the loan rate to a standard for all countries. I mean who do you think you're kidding?

And the debt is being bought with EU money. The european union used taxpayers money to buy portugal bonds at the bond auction in February (i think it was february or january of 2011). You are literally buying your own debt which won't bring you economic stability. I mean more than a year and half later it still hasn't brought you stability.

It was said that the euro would bring stability and it hasn't. It has been a colossal failure, it has resulted in Greece being pretty much a non-country and massive bailouts of entire countries that seemingly don't have their debt solved. It's been 4 years and your economy hasn't gotten better despite all the bailouts and reforms and cries for more unification. You're only fooling yourself at this point

by the way, I'm a political science and economics major with an emphasis on European comparative governments. I'd be willing to bet my expertise on the matter over an electronics engineering or cultural studies major, whatever you really are.

p.s. get a job, found out what it's like to work then come get me. I bet people in mcdonalds have worked harder in an 8 hour day than you've ever worked in your self-entitled life.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:41pm | Report
9/11 wouldn't have happened in a world without religion.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:42pm | Report
nether would alot of things, what an incredibly dumb statement
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:42pm | Report
lots of things wouldn't have happened in a world without religion.

but...I don't see the actual point of this thread at all....
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:43pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

9/11 wouldn't have happened in a world without religion.

Mad men will always exist, even if religion wasn't apart of our world.

lots of things wouldn't have happened in a world without religion.

It's Canoas' digital platform to make the case on how much he hates America. Pretty much anyways. I'd be pissed off too if I lived in his country tbh.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:44pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Mad men will always exist, even if religion wasn't apart of our world.

The human being is mad to begin with. Religion is merely another proof of it.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:45pm | Report
@Tosh figured as much....why must people be so silly?
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 7:52pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

The markets don't matter for ****. Yes I'm sure you and all your Euro-utopian lunatics would agree on that. To you the market doesn't matter because you're going to do it anyway. The markets have shown time and time again that the EU cannot survive in it's current state. As you made evident, you don't really seem to care about that, but the markets do, and anyone with half a brain does. You can continue to try and game the markets if you'd like but as you'll see, you'll always lose.

Their economies didn't fail because of pressure. The Euro has been doomed to fail since it's creation. There is no way you can think that the standardization of a currency for countries with different cultures and different economies. Better yet you tried to bring the loan rate to a standard for all countries. I mean who do you think you're kidding?

And the debt is being bought with EU money. The european union used taxpayers money to buy portugal bonds at the bond auction in February (i think it was february or january of 2011). You are literally buying your own debt which won't bring you economic stability. I mean more than a year and half later it still hasn't brought you stability.

It was said that the euro would bring stability and it hasn't. It has been a colossal failure, it has resulted in Greece being pretty much a non-country and massive bailouts of entire countries that seemingly don't have their debt solved. It's been 4 years and your economy hasn't gotten better despite all the bailouts and reforms and cries for more unification. You're only fooling yourself at this point

by the way, I'm a political science and economics major with an emphasis on European comparative governments. I'd be willing to bet my expertise on the matter over an electronics engineering or cultural studies major, whatever you really are.

p.s. get a job, found out what it's like to work then come get me. I bet people in mcdonalds have worked harder in an 8 hour day than you've ever worked in your self-entitled life.

The euro could work really well given the right situation. The way it works, if they're all economically stable, the Euro is the strongest currency in the world. But if a single country part of the Euro fall, every single member are ****ed. This is why the Euro has been the strongest currency for ages. Until the economic crisis. Greece's economy fail, followed by Spain. Germany is on the edge too. France and UK are getting drawned into the bankrupt rift caused by their partners. The Euro worked extremely well for a long time, given Europe exactly what they were looking for, exactly what every country in the world is looking for. Power. No one could've predicted the economic crisis that happened in 2008. You can't blame Europe for making a good choice during that time.

P.S. This is a debate, not a *****ing contest ( I mean everyone in the thread with this). Stop insulting him. Give him the chance of explaining his point of view and his thoughts, and most of all, respect them. We all live in free countries. We all have the right to believe whaterver we want.

I don't agree with him, yet I don't go and insult him and his way of thinking.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 8:00pm | Report

From what I understand, Canoas made the thread so him and I could continue our debate, wich was around genocides mostly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide