Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I am a nobody AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack June 21, 2014 1:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

181 posts - page 9 of 19
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 8:56am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Still it doesn't make sense, really, just get rid of it

We've not really got any grounds to report it, so the alternative is just to ignore it. Are you really expecting anyone to ignore it, lol?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:05am | Report
sirell wrote:

We've not really got any grounds to report it, so the alternative is just to ignore it. Are you really expecting anyone to ignore it, lol?

Also, where's the fun in that, really?
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:10am | Report
sirell wrote:

Ignoring what? The actual post? Maybe it's even about time to ignore it or at least not boasting about it.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:12am | Report

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION MISTER, I DID END UP TELLING HER I LIKED HER, AND SHE SAID SHE LIKED ME BACK, SO HA! IN YOUR FACE!

Well i wouldn't say you end up telling her. It went more along the lines of her finding your blog where you admitted you liked her and then she read the entire thing, she found out on her own. You didnt tell her directly even
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Big thanks to Nameless for this awesome Yasuo signature
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:12am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Ignoring what? The actual post? Maybe it's even about time to ignore it or at least not boasting about it.

Like there's any fun in that.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:14am | Report

Like there's any fun in that.

Maybe there isn't. Just pointless to talk about it anymore because you guys seemingly have your opinion or whatever I should call it.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:20am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Maybe there isn't. Just pointless to talk about it anymore because you guys seemingly have your opinion or whatever I should call it.

Opinion? Oh no. I find his threads to be both astonishing and annoying. However, I should not pretend that I do not just like it to break someone's spirit completely.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:21am | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Well i wouldn't say you end up telling her. It went more along the lines of her finding your blog where you admitted you liked her and then she read the entire thing, she found out on her own. You didnt tell her directly even

ACTUALLY I TOLD HER BEFORE THAT ******, SHE JUST WASN'T SURE HOW SHE FELT ABOUT ME AT THE TIME.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:23am | Report

ACTUALLY I TOLD HER BEFORE THAT ******, SHE JUST WASN'T SURE HOW SHE FELT ABOUT ME AT THE TIME.

But your long and thoughtful post on how you had feelings of mass regret was the real hook on her telling you how she feels. You sure she just felt bad and decided to date you for a while instead?
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Do u liek talkin liek dis? Well so does Janitsu! So check out Junatsee~'s Graphics for some awesome signatures!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2014 9:26am | Report
I think it has come to the point where it doesn't matter anymore in which way you reply or and try to give advises. You shouldn't not allow him to post it unless it becomes spam, idk, everyone can post his "opinions" but why would you reply to such a directionless thread. It's all via internet and there won't be any person here on this website that might be able to relate to this topic in a way that something will change and progress.
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide