Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

I need a new mouse

Creator: Vapora Dark September 24, 2016 8:58am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

28 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2016 10:06pm | Report
My new mouse is a Logitech g602. Wouldn't generally go for wireless, but it was on sale for half price ($40) and on par (in price) with the cheapest mouse I could find that wasn't a tiny $10 piece of ****. The Best Buy here is so pathetic when it comes to this stuff, but I wanted a new mouse sooner rather than later. -.-
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2016 1:43am | Report
Seems like G602 is another mouse using native steps of 250. So you should never set your DPI to anything that isn't a multiple of 250 (like 800, 1600, 2300, instead use: 750, 1500 or 2250).
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2016 8:22am | Report
Searz wrote:
Seems like G602 is another mouse using native steps of 250. So you should never set your DPI to anything that isn't a multiple of 250 (like 800, 1600, 2300, instead use: 750, 1500 or 2250).
Okay, thanks.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2016 8:55am | Report
Okay, thanks.

Np. Just remember that this is rare. Most mice do other steps/settings.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2016 1:54pm | Report
I already ordered one, but out of curiosity what would you have recommended?

Well, since you never responded with your hand-size I'm just gonna make a general recommendation for palm-grip:

Zowie EC-1A or EC-2A (same mouse different size) is an all around great mouse for palm-grip. I like Zowie's no-******** strategy. There's not even a custom driver for the mouse, you just plug it in and go. It does limit DPI settings to 400, 800, 1600 and 3200, but there's also an upside with that since it ensures you won't be able to use non-native DPI settings and all settings perform really well.

Logitech G403 looks great. It literally just got released. As somebody that has been using all the mice in that series I'm happy that Logitech is going back to practical design, rather than the space-age **** they did with the G402 (not a great mouse..).
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2016 8:18am | Report
Searz wrote:

Well, since you never responded with your hand-size

Lasoor
<Member>
Lasoor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2017 9:56am | Report
Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse

I'm a bit late but...

I always go with Logitech because they have great quality products. This is the mouse I use and it has a "on the fly" adjustable DPI button near your left mouse button that I use often when I switch between games.

The connection is just as good as a wired mouse, minus the hassle of wires, thanks to Logitech's wireless technology. It also has a switch to increase your precision, programmable controls, and high accuracy cursor control.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2017 6:49pm | Report
Pretty old thread, locking.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide