Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

If you had 1 champion skill in true life, what...

Creator: davidcarl August 18, 2011 2:13am
1 2 3
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 6:45am | Report
Why are you being so close minded? As a player, pressing "Q" "W" "E" and "R" increases the passive. Who needs spells when I have my own personal abilities? =D
Walking is technically an ability you know =P
What's that? I'm feeling a bit sick? *Laugh* I guess I'll get up and go for a walk.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:24pm | Report
How is my idea not the best one? GLOBAL ULTI Requiem GG. No need for WMDs I would be able to privatize world peace....Then again I would technically be holding the whole world for ransom..

If I couldn't have Requiem I'd go for maybe Cure Scury (get to bang all the hood rats I want WOOT NO STDS FOR ME DIRTY *****ES) or Zilean's ulti....I mean...Come on; I'm on my death bed, ulti myself return with full health (and mana) WOOT WOOT.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:47pm | Report
gonna have to go with [[Crowstorm]] CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 1:57pm | Report
@_@ Alfred Hitch**** fan are we?

It'd be annoying what with them ****ting all over the place, you'd be like the Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2...
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 2:15pm | Report
How about Shen's Stand United, a global ability allowing you to teleport to anyone you are friendly with.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 2:45pm | Report
Perverted thoughts are perverted:...Wonder what my hot *** friend Madeline is up to.....CHACHING boom boom with the bride's maids babeh...How you doing, just thought I'd visit you in the shower, I got the shampoo all ready for you too. Pump here ;)
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 8:32pm | Report
feint! then i could....

uhmm...

nvm.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:31pm | Report
As far as the healing stuff goes, how often does Soraka go off of cooldown? Damn straight. I can heal myself AND heal everyone on my team AT THE SAME TIME. Eat it.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:40pm | Report
^^ Until they nerf her for balancing purposes. then you get to heal yourself AND your whole team once in a blue moon. But don't worry it'll be clutch (because it's weaker and on a longer CD which means it's less effective), which means when you do use it, you'd be wishing <<< (see what I did thur) you and your team had simply bought Fortitude pots :/
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide