Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

If You've Been Wondering Where I and Other...

Creator: Xaioli July 8, 2011 4:32pm
1 2 3
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 2:47am | Report
I saw Hotshot streaming this game.
All I thought was: "wtf?"

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 3:22am | Report
it just seems like i can waste my time on so mutch better games...
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 1:08am | Report
He wants lvl 37+ for guild o_o
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Summoner
<Member>
Summoner's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 11:14am | Report
Atarios wrote:

He wants lvl 37+ for guild o_o

Should have joined when it was 20!

For those of you curious as to what makes it different: It bases itself around allowing you to play any class at any given time (but you can't change in certain conditions) - allowing you to play around with your style, adjust for any party / dungeon at any given moment and in the future will help you to become a good PvPer / GvGer.

There are rewards for leveling all the classes, collecting items and archiving them (basically putting rare items into a collection) and there's achievements based on the same + crafting + boss hunting. There's just a lot to do.

I will agree though, the combat is repetitive at times, but if you can get past that it's not a bad game at all.
PINK
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 12:42pm | Report
There's this one game it's been out for awhile now...I think it's called Whoa...Or WhO? Hmmmm wait a minute WoW. It's called WoW. It's addictive as crack, the community is rather diverse much like the LoL community. Thankfully though you can pick it up and learn the basics quickly enough MASTERING it though is a challange. It takes time and energy (Unless you're a frost mage, Blizzard recently has been sucking off Frost Mages since Cata debuted.) Apparently WoW has a huge cult following, though they hit or miss a lot Firelands supposedly is a lot of fun...

Yeah and then there was this other game called Ripped Off? Or Rufie, what was it? RIFT yeah RIFT, it said it would be everything all MMORPGs have been and ever will be, I think its been out for a little more or less than half a year (guess what) It's so good they already bumped it down to 19.99 FOR THE WHOLE THING!!!! I was so impressed considering WoW (Vanilla) is still right around 30 bucks I think.....A game that's been around for ~10 years still selling for 30 bucks WOW!!!!!

((WTF ARE YOU READING))

Explanation Here--->:MMOs they've come they've gone I've invested 3+ years in WoW. I'm taking a break from it for now but tbh for all of its faults and the stupididty of some of the design staff (at times), they still have designed boss encounters that made me cry tears of joy after beating them. That's the hook. Repedative gameplay can be countered by the different levels of content you get to experience.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 2:09pm | Report
This game was too meh for me.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 2:10pm | Report
It looked too meh for me to begin with, so didn't even DL. I might have hovered over the button, but that's about it.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 2:29pm | Report
And then saw the Adult 3D dating game right next to it and clicked on that?
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 5:03pm | Report

And then saw the Adult 3D dating game right next to it and clicked on that?

You have found his secret addiction. Don't tell anyone though, it's top secret.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide