Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

I'm back

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 5, 2016 9:52am
18 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 9:52am | Report
Hello everyone,

I know I have been a pain in the past but I am back with a more positive and less arrogant attitude than some of you may remember me for.

I would like the chance to earn people respect on MOBAfire and to make friends with fellow players so that I can play with people and hopefully learn to be a better player myself by learning from you guys if I am allowed to of course.

I am sure some of you may be hesitant to give me a chance because of how I used to be but please just allow me a chance, get to know me as a person rather than just the person who writes on a forum and you may find I am not as horrible as I may have made myself out to be.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 10:39am | Report
Oh boy.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 10:57am | Report
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 12:28pm | Report
Searz wrote:
Oh boy.

OK Let us sort this out like adults - Why do you two have something against me? Please be honest without reverting to immature comments
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 3:57pm | Report
Eh, don't group me with GMD. I'm just mentally preparing myself.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 4:43pm | Report
Searz wrote:

And why exactly do you need to mentally prepare yourself? Am I really that bad? I really do not understand the hostility this forum has for me when I have been respectful and always wanted to learn how to play League :/
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2016 1:14am | Report
Welcome back! :) Nearly at 1000 posts!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2016 8:10am | Report

OK Let us sort this out like adults - Why do you two have something against me? Please be honest without reverting to immature comments

Nah. Also, no can't do champ.

Searz wrote:

And why exactly do you need to mentally prepare yourself? Am I really that bad? I really do not understand the hostility this forum has for me when I have been respectful and always wanted to learn how to play League :/

jhoijhoi wrote:
Welcome back! :) Nearly at 1000 posts!

Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2016 8:21am | Report

Spoiler: Click to view

de cursus "omgaan met teleurstellingen" gaat wederom alweer niet door.
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2016 8:41am | Report
just some advice by the way: there's pretty much no point in talking all about your own attitude so much on just an internet forum. it's not like we're here to judge you for it or something (and even if we did, you shouldnt be listening. real life matters a lot more). if you're constantly thinking about this stuff you're not making it easy for yourself, and in the end neither for others.

themoreyouknow™
ah, so that's how randomizing signatures works.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide