Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Intro: The Queen of FPS gaming has declared war...

Creator: HailtotheQueen September 9, 2014 9:05pm
1 2
HailtotheQueen
<Member>
HailtotheQueen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2014 9:05pm | Report
I didn't see an introduction thread or anything so I thought Off-Topic would be the best place to post this.

Anyway, my name is HailtotheQueen but I was formerly known as ViXeN. I have been playing games competitively since I was a little kid and have been one of the top players on nearly every game (which is a lot) I played. A friend recently challenged me to leave my comfort zone (FPS games) and give MOBA games a try to see how well I can adapt so here I am. I am a bit out of my element here but I never turn down a challenge so we'll see how this goes I suppose.

A few words of warning: I am extremely competitive, I love to trash-talk, I am very outspoken, I don't take **** from anyone and I do have an ego, even though I exaggerate it a bit just to annoy a certain segment of the gaming community. ;O)

If you want to know more about who I am you're welcome to go to my blog. So I guess i'll see some of you on the servers as soon as I get this downloaded.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2014 3:23am | Report

A few words of warning: I am extremely competitive, I love to trash-talk, I am very outspoken, I don't take **** from anyone and I do have an ego, even though I exaggerate it a bit just to annoy a certain segment of the gaming community. ;O)

Hf trying to not commit suicide.
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 11:22pm | Report
I love to trash-talk ...I don't take **** from anyone and I do have an ego,

run away while you still can
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2014 11:31pm | Report
I didn't see an introduction thread or anything so I thought Off-Topic would be the best place to post this.

Anyway, my name is HailtotheQueen but I was formerly known as ViXeN. I have been playing games competitively since I was a little kid and have been one of the top players on nearly every game (which is a lot) I played. A friend recently challenged me to leave my comfort zone (FPS games) and give MOBA games a try to see how well I can adapt so here I am. I am a bit out of my element here but I never turn down a challenge so we'll see how this goes I suppose.

If you want to know more about who I am you're welcome to go to my blog. So I guess i'll see some of you on the servers as soon as I get this downloaded.

Well, you'll fit in perfectly. Here in LoL, you'll find PLENTY of people just like you. If I may offer some advice, try not to rage too much, because, more then likely, you'll run into several people that you just want strangle.
A thanks to Janitsu for this signature!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Do you have a MLP fetish?

If so, PM me.

Thanks.

Also, women shouldn't be allowed to play LoL because women don't exist on the internet.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Also, women shouldn't be allowed to play LoL because women don't exist on the internet.

it's wizardchan all over again
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 2:31pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:
it's wizardchan all over again

What happened there?
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 2:49pm | Report
Searz wrote:

What happened there?

When I first heard about the Quinncident (Quinnspiracy, whatever you want to call it) I went to see the site and the first post I read was basically the same sentence except that it was something like "shouldn't be allowed to post because they don't exist" or something :p
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 4:10pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:
When I first heard about the Quinncident (Quinnspiracy, whatever you want to call it) I went to see the site and the first post I read was basically the same sentence except that it was something like "shouldn't be allowed to post because they don't exist" or something :p

Well considering the fact that she's a lying, manipulative rapist (actual rapist, not kidding, she had intercourse without the consent of her partner) I wouldn't take any of the things she said or wrote about Wizardchan at face value..
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Fufufu, just as planned.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: