Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lets talk about an embarrassing secret you have

Creator: Phil Collins October 25, 2015 7:42pm
1 2 3
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2015 7:42pm | Report
Title. Lets talk about some stuff you wouldn't tell people in real life or something that you've been wanting to let off your chest. Don't make fun of each other please.

For me, I used to be a scout before I got smited by an admin for giving myself rep with multiple accounts. Yes I am the scum of mobafire.
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2015 8:19pm | Report
I sometimes allow other people to make changes to the Database, just so no one will realize I am actually a robot programmed to insert patches upon note release.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 1:35am | Report
I am not actually a bee. I am a cyborg wasp from the future designed by the Dream Builder Institution to take over the world by sticking my angle in people's businesses that is not my own.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 1:36am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
I am not actually a bee. I am a cyborg wasp from the future designed by the Dream Builder Institution to take over the world by sticking my angle in people's businesses that is not my own.

shut up, bananas can't talk
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 1:40am | Report
I just used google translate to translate this. Thanks to that I am able to speak.
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 7:53am | Report
you are still a banana to me and bananas can't make sounds. Your argument is invalid
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 11:32am | Report
For some magical reason everyone (outside of the digital world) knows I do some singing for a hobby and two people have asked me to sing in their (pre) exam music thingy (hardly anyone sings). I've never really sung for musical people before and I obviously can't hear myself so I'm skeptical about my performance, so I said we'll just have to play and see if it's alright.

To my (and of the guy who asked me) big surprise we're (or rather he is) up this Friday. First repetition's set for Thursday. Great stuff. And the song (although I guess the vocal part is small and easy if you have the right voice for it) is not my style, never sung anything like this before. Not sure whether I should tell him to just sing the bloody thing himself because he obviously doesn't get that it's insane for le n00b to start the day before, or just do it and don't give a **** like I usually do because it's not everyday that I get to sing with people who play this kinda stuff.

I'll be flabbergasted if the guy can actually play the whole guitar part regardless.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2015 1:44pm | Report
Something most people don't know about me is that I have a really short fuse if someone insults or in some way hurts a friend of mine. People can throw nearly any sort of insult at me and I'll simply ignore it. Only a few days I was at a bar with some friends and we had just finished. As we were leaving some other people who had also been there left. So we got outside and this one guy started hitting on my friend, obviously being very drunk and most likely not 100 % of what he was doing. Then he started approaching her, trying to touch her. Ended up with me kicking his knee and him getting an elbow to his stomach.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 4:32am | Report
I usually eat a full jar of peanut butter when I watch a movie...

With a spoon straight from the jar!
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 11:00am | Report
Slappiz wrote:
I usually eat a full jar of peanut butter when I watch a movie...

With a spoon straight from the jar!

This is glorious.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide